I need help picking my first ecig setup. I am confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any experience with the Kanger products, but I've tried the Vivi Nova and cartos.
To me, cartos are definitely better for starting out because they're easier and cheap. The Vivi is kind of fiddly. With a carto you can fill and go, but you do need to refill more often. I also think you get a cleaner taste with a carto. They last 5 to 7 days on average, then just toss them in the trash.

You may also want something to test out juices. Someone will need to recommend what to use there. I'm not sure what's out there anymore, because I bought my stuff over 2 years ago.

Good luck!
I like the Kanger ProTank for my Vmax and the ProTank Mini for my Ego 1100. My Ego is my all day vape because I use a lanyard with it and it's more portable than the mod! Mainly I like these tanks because I have to re-fill less often. The new generation cartos, like the CE5, are rebuildable! The metal to metal contact with the gasket resolves the leaking problems that plagued the CE4s. All you need when they start to taste burnt is a new coil, and they're cheap (around 3 bucks!). 'Course, there's nothing wrong with buying new cartos when you find a pretty new color! Happy vaping! :)

Argo2013

Sep 15, 2013
California
Welcome to vaping I too started with Blu ecigs a couple years ago, ended up switching back to analog though, their prices weren't that great in the start and I just didn't enjoy it as much, I eventually researched some more and got a joyetech 510t just to start with at litecigusa.net, it was pretty good to start with, and juice from vaporrenu.com. Two great companies by the way, shipping is lightening fast with litecigusa and vaporrenu has the largest selection of favors I've seen yet. Anyways I got an ego-c setup with smoke tech double coil cartomizers a couple months ago and love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread