I Need Some Help Please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randall.K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Manchester, UK
Thank you and you're welcome BUT ALL credit goes to Chrissie who runs that website and also is a valued member here. A very cool and classy lady that's done so very much for all of us. You can also find her here:
UK Forum
Did you know that ECF was founded by SmokeyJoe who lives in the UK? Also ECF is registered in the U.K.

I recently made a thread asking if people knew of any good UK vendors - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ion/483250-recommend-uk-e-liquid-vendors.html

So you've answered that nicely for me :)

Also a couple of vendors I've been ordering for the past few months are on the list, so hooah!!! :)

Cheers :)

Edit: I did not know ECF was founded by a British man :)

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I recently made a thread asking if people knew of any good UK vendors - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ion/483250-recommend-uk-e-liquid-vendors.html

So you've answered that nicely for me :)

Also a couple of vendors I've been ordering for the past few months are on the list, so hooah!!! :)

Cheers :)

Edit: I did not know ECF was founded by a British man :)

The vaping scene in the UK is more supported by area groups. Even some of the affiliate ANTZ in the UK support vaping whereas their counterparts in the U.S. are anti vaping. The nudge unit in the UK has also suggested vaping be looked at as a viable smoking cessation program :thumbs:
Posted the same link in your other thread in case someone needs it= spread the love :facepalm:

Randall.K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Manchester, UK
The vaping scene in the UK is more supported by area groups. Even some of the affiliate ANTZ in the UK support vaping whereas their counterparts in the U.S. are anti vaping. The nudge unit in the UK has also suggested vaping be looked at as a viable smoking cessation program :thumbs:
Posted the same link in your other thread in case someone needs it= spread the love :facepalm:

That's good news :D

So now that I have a bigger list of vendors, I can continue my search for the ultimate RY4 :p:vapor:

Cheers. I'll post back here when I receive my new USB wall adapter :)

Vape On :)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Trying to sort this out in my coffee deprived state...

You have two chargers and one wall wart? With several batteries, with either charger, and the same wall wart, you get the sound?

If that's the case, then it points to a bad wall wart, not a bad charger.

Have you tried any other source, e.g. a USB port on your computer? If so, do you get the sound? Again, if no sound in that setup, it points back to the wall wart.

Good luck!

Randall.K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Manchester, UK
Trying to sort this out in my coffee deprived state...

You have two chargers and one wall wart? With several batteries, with either charger, and the same wall wart, you get the sound?

If that's the case, then it points to a bad wall wart, not a bad charger.

Have you tried any other source, e.g. a USB port on your computer? If so, do you get the sound? Again, if no sound in that setup, it points back to the wall wart.

Good luck!

I have 2 USB chargers and 1 wall adapter. When checking all batteries with the only using the USB port on my computer I get not noise, everything is good, using the wall adapter is when things get noisy lol :)

Edit: I've also tried different plug sockets and it's the same.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I have 2 USB chargers and 1 wall adapter. When checking all batteries with the only using the USB port on my computer I get not noise, everything is good, using the wall adapter is when things get noisy lol :)

Do you have an IPhone wall adapter just to try temporarily?

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

Does seem to point to a bad wall adapter, then. While I'm in the camp that does not use my computer as a charger, that will keep you vaping until the new one arrives. But many office supply stores carry wall adapters as well, if you're in a hurry :)

Randall.K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Manchester, UK
Do you have an IPhone wall adapter just to try temporarily?

I tried my daughters phone adapter today and that worked fine, so it 100% another dodgy adapter :)

Does seem to point to a bad wall adapter, then. While I'm in the camp that does not use my computer as a charger, that will keep you vaping until the new one arrives. But many office supply stores carry wall adapters as well, if you're in a hurry :)

I can use the USB port on my computer till my adapter comes from Joyetech :)

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
I tried my daughters phone adapter today and that worked fine, so it 100% another dodgy adapter :)

I can use the USB port on my computer till my adapter comes from Joyetech :)

Yes but sometimes better to use the rear ports if possible as they're sometimes of better quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread