I need some suggestions, going back to vaping after 3 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started vaping over 3 years ago to quit smoking and successfully did so for about a year. I was completely off e-cigs for a year when unfortunately I started using tobacco again. So now I've been smoking for a year and I'm ready to get back on e-cigs.

I still have most of my ecig stuff, I have quite a few Joye 510s and a couple egos but for the most part everything seems to be showing some age and some stuff seems to be broken. As much as I would love to be as cheap as possible and just order new parts for my ego it seems as though there are quite a few new products out there (and some of them look really cool, a clearomizer?!? whats?!)

I'm looking for some advice. Are there some newer products that are just amazing and I have no idea and I should try, or should I just re-order products that I am familiar with?

Taniger1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2011
Pasco, Washington
Wow, that is a tall order LOL. Vapeing has evolved from what you where doing 3 years ago so FAR there is really no one answer to your questions!! Not in one reply anyway! I started in 2011 (this month I think) and the changes since then are almost traumatic!! I would personally start from the ground up. New batteries (either ego or some other) and then go on to a clearo or whatever looks good. You've had some experience with vapeing, so your not a RANK newbie, just new to the things that have come out in the last few years.

I'd suggest you do the newb thing for a bit, read, read, read, then talk to folks you know HERE that have the same tastes as you. Maybe some of the folks you remember from your last stint here are still kicking around.

Good luck and welcome back!

steelshoe552

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
puyallup, wa 98374
Taniger1:9185094 said:
Wow, that is a tall order LOL. Vapeing has evolved from what you where doing 3 years ago so FAR there is really no one answer to your questions!! Not in one reply anyway! I started in 2011 (this month I think) and the changes since then are almost traumatic!! I would personally start from the ground up. New batteries (either ego or some other) and then go on to a clearo or whatever looks good. You've had some experience with vapeing, so your not a RANK newbie, just new to the things that have come out in the last few years.

I'd suggest you do the newb thing for a bit, read, read, read, then talk to folks you know HERE that have the same tastes as you. Maybe some of the folks you remember from your last stint here are still kicking around.

Good luck and welcome back!

My thoughts exactly. I fairly new myself but consider myself a pretty good researcher....there is tons of info here. Just try to find something that you think will work and go from there. About 2 years ago I tried a cig a like and hated every second of it. This time I went to a bigger manual battery quickly moved to a vv ands then stepped up to a lavatube. Im an electronics geek and love all this technology, just do whatever gets you away from the stinkies!

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Egos are decent to start with and you are familiar with them. Clearomizers are nice and easy so get a few different ones and try them out to see what you like personally. Watch youtube reviews on the ones you have in mind to get better ideas on how to clean them or replace the heads easily on the ones that have replaceable heads. It's alot easier than it was 3 yrs ago despite the fact there are so many choices now.

PShrewsbury

Feb 5, 2013
McKinney, TX
the ego-c starter kit is a good thing. started vaping in Dec, and ive gotten a few new things, but I still recommend starting with that at first! I still use mine from time to time. If you like the small style of the 510, try looking for an ERoll. also made by Joyetech, small, works kind of like a 510, but not manual, and has a case that charges it, so your not constantly recharging as much. you just recharge the case at the end of the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread