Not open for further replies.

romngenie

Oct 29, 2020
i need an ADV but i can't find em

Liking rates
I love it: 5
I hate it or i like them at bottom notes: 1

Fruity: 3
- Tropics, berries [strawberry, raspberry, mango pineapple etc. etc.] should be in the upper-middle notes.

Spices: 2
- Respectively alcoholic, woody [Ex. Oak Wood by TPA], coconut, hazelnut, peanut [nutty flavors] should be in the middle-bottom notes (they should taste tamed).
- Hot spices such as cinnamon / clove must be found in the bottom notes.

Sweets: 1
- Natural / Sharp fruit sweetness and ripe fruit taste should never be found.
- Artificial and smooth confectionary flavors (not sugariness) can be found in mid-bottom notes.
- The sweetness (sweetener) should be at the bottom if the juice has sweetener.
- I stay away from Vanilla Custard, but Vanillin (TPA) can be tried.

Note: They got Vanilin (TPA) and Vanilla Bourbon flavors in Castle Long, i think it tastes pretty OK and kinda ADV in Castle Long but vanilla custards or other vanillas in different juices taste kinda heavy/waxy/milky idk why.

Cold: 1
- There can be a trace amount of WS-23 or different Menthol / Mint / Coolant for a complementary or cold feeling in the bottom notes.
- Note: If there is too much; juices taste like .... and it mutes everything.
- Heisenberg's coolant is kinda ok but not for my taste tho.

What i tested:

Castle Long: I loved that bourbon and oak taste but Coconut is little heavy for me to being an true ADV.

Unicorn Milk: I like that confectionary strawberry however its tooo damn sweet and it makes me want to throw up after vaping 5-8 puffs cuz i cloud chase with an RDA.

Blue Voodoo: Confectionary peach and raspberry is awesome but it tastes like an ****ing sherbet.It is overly sweet and it almost tastes like an smooth peach and raspberry juice with 2kg's of sugar added in by a mistake.

Tribeca by Halo: Its nutty and waxy makes me nauseous after 10 puffs

OHW island man: It was not overly sweet if i don't misremember. but it had a little weird taste in it. overal taste was 8/10 i could vape that juice ALL Week!

big drip farleys gnarly juice: it was awesome but too sweet i think. but i vaped the whole 10ml bottle in 1-2 hours

flawless Aftermath was 1/10
rocket man was 2/10
beard no.5: 2/10
dragon's blood was 4/10

What should i mix or buy. can you guys help me to find the suited ADV flavor profile for me.

SM-G960F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread