I need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lydia.glawss1995

Jul 2, 2020
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if people would mind giving some recommendations? So far, I've been using Riot Squad E-Liquid. They've been great so far with fast delivery and they've helped me quit smoking with their great flavours. I really like the S:alt range personally.

I'm looking to expand my horizons though because I've just started vaping. Any recommendations or reviews of the above would be great!

Thanks everyone!

MyMagicMist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2014
Let me prefix this as being opinion. It is opinion based upon about five years of vaping, nonetheless opinion it still remains.

In my considered opinion, ... find I prefer what people have seemingly taken to what is called "freebase" nicotine. Also enjoy doing a little dabbling with flavors as a DIY type of person. I've used 18 mg/ml strength juice in Evod tanks, in squonking and sub ohm RDAs, all five years.

What I do is have a supplier sell me a mixed up unflavored base. This is maximum VG at the time and nicotine. All I need to do is add flavorings as I choose, or vape unflavored as oft I'm wont to do.

Doing things this way I'm ensuring a level of control, quality for myself. Yes, I still rely that vendors will not slip in nasty stuff. Thusly, I only deal with vendors that seem beyond reproach among all my buddies here and on another forum.

It is at times a good thing to allow yourself to rely upon the experience of others, without following a herd mentality. Again though, this is merely a personal view, take or leave it as you so choose and with or without my permission. :) I just wanted to point out another option to you. :)

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Welcome I can't say much because I rarely bought store bought liquid, I started DIY right away. Started with salts, am now using freebase.

Unless you are in the USA where the hammer on nic/flavored nic MAY fall well there is nothing wrong with continuing a brand you seem to be enjoying although the all the eggs in one basket rule may seem to apply here.

Good luck either way and welcome to ECF.

Anna

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
The best way to explore other juice flavors is not by someone else's recommendation, it's by venturing out and trying anything that strikes your fancy. You'll find some that are so good, It'll make ya slap yer grandma and others that are so bad you'll have nightmares for weeks. I personally tended toward dessert flavors myself but you wont know what you might like till you try it and you will know what you dont like when you try it. A dont like is almost an immediate reaction. Even things that sound good may be downright disgusting to vape, like my big idea the DIY black cherry cheesecake I came up with. On paper and in my head, it looked like a winner. But it tasted like perfume. So basically, you have to be adventurous, go without fear and try new things. The thing about asking others for ideas is they will love something and you may not. Finding the right flavors is definitely a do-your-own thing situation. Bout like anything else vape related, its accomplished by trial and error. Have fun and good luck. And when you do find that leprechaun riding a unicorn, let us know.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
The best way to explore other juice flavors is not by someone else's recommendation, it's by venturing out and trying anything that strikes your fancy. You'll find some that are so good, It'll make ya slap yer grandma and others that are so bad you'll have nightmares for weeks. I personally tended toward dessert flavors myself but you wont know what you might like till you try it and you will know what you dont like when you try it. A dont like is almost an immediate reaction. Even things that sound good may be downright disgusting to vape, like my big idea the DIY black cherry cheesecake I came up with. On paper and in my head, it looked like a winner. But it tasted like perfume. So basically, you have to be adventurous, go without fear and try new things. The thing about asking others for ideas is they will love something and you may not. Finding the right flavors is definitely a do-your-own thing situation. Bout like anything else vape related, its accomplished by trial and error. Have fun and good luck. And when you do find that leprechaun riding a unicorn, let us know.

This.

I used to search for that ADV (all day vape) for years, followed threads with reviews and recommendations, and maybe found 3 or 4 that were vapeable, but no ADV, and a box labeled "taste is subjective." ;) Then I thought that maybe if I diluted some of those iffy ones with a lot of PG or VG and some nic I could at least finish the bottle. That's how I discovered that I really like very lightly flavored eliquids, which in turn led me to the joys of vaping unflavored (or barely flavored).

And I never looked back!

Welcome to ECF and good luck!

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
6Xa4AYk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread