:rickroll: "Ragtyme" :rickroll:

ENJOY "Your" First Contest WIN ! ! !

alegres0341.gif
dancing-with-joy-2.gif
wohoo.gif
1317407dirocruvm1.gif

AND - Can't Say It Enough . . .

THANK YOU "Big Moe"/"VaporBomb . . .

Especially for continuing to be so generous to have a contest for people who have never WON anything on ECF before and handing out all these prizes - NICE ! ! !

huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon_zps0610e5ee.gif

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
Wow!! Nice contest Moe!!! It's so nice of you to make the first timers so happy!!

I've won a few here on ECF, but none of your contests.... I've won juice from several vendors, some was really good, others not so much ... I won a nice starter kit that I had to give away to a new vaper (part of the rules, but a bittersweet victory), and I won a kayfun 3.1 that I haven't gotten around to tinkering with yet, actually come to think of it, I also won 2 different $20 gift codes to 2 different vendors that I haven't used yet either. I'm waiting for them to carry something I actually want :laugh:

cheers to making vapers happy with free gear!! :toast:

Big Moe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Wow!! Nice contest Moe!!! It's so nice of you to make the first timers so happy!!

I've won a few here on ECF, but none of your contests.... I've won juice from several vendors, some was really good, others not so much ... I won a nice starter kit that I had to give away to a new vaper (part of the rules, but a bittersweet victory), and I won a kayfun 3.1 that I haven't gotten around to tinkering with yet, actually come to think of it, I also won 2 different $20 gift codes to 2 different vendors that I haven't used yet either. I'm waiting for them to carry something I actually want :laugh:

cheers to making vapers happy with free gear!! :toast:

That's great you have won a few things on ECF!!!!

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I managed to get lucky early on with my contest entries on ecf and have had fun doing it. Haven't won any of the Vapor Bomb contests yet though.
This is pretty cool for those just getting here or haven't been lucky elsewhere.

Congrats to all that have gotten their first win here and good luck to the rest of you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread