I put a new cotton wick in my coil and now it’s harsh on my throat

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim_87

Resident Forum Lurker
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2018
USA
I’m not sure, I was looking at a smok baby beast tank if that’s any good? Basically looking for a tank that can make decent sized clouds and you can get a good flavour from
I have the Nunchaku tank from Uwell. It uses pre built coils, but gives a great cloud, and the best flavor out of all my sub ohm tanks.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
My current favorite subohm for pre made coils is the Vaporesso NRG. Coils last well and come in several ohms. Good flavor and clouds.

My favorite RTA is the uwell Fancier, but it’s not terribly popular with the masses, so I’d recommend something Geekvape, I have the Zeus dual and Blitzen.

All three of those can have excellent flavor and clouds, depending on your build. I’ve only been using RBAs for a few weeks, so by no means too knowledgeable about how to get the most out of them, but still doing well enough to satisfy myself.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
My advice is to keep using what you're using for alittle while longer. I see people come on here all the time and keep buying tanks and end up with tanks they don't like or not made for there style of vaping so keep using what you have and figure it out then you'll have a better idea what you like and don't like.
I agree it can be a costly to explore new equipment, and you can easily buy something that simply doesn't work for you. But if someone only uses, let's say smok sub tanks since that seems to be what he mostly owns, how will they know that they like a single coil RTAs better? Sometimes you have to bite the bullet and take a chance on something new just to see if it is what you like the best.

untar

Vaping Master
Feb 7, 2018
Germany
EXXXX (which is for sale) PM for details
Careful with sales, there's rules for that and the bloodhounds may already be on your track :eek:
Members wanting to sell, trade and/or buy e-cigs and e-cig related items from other members may only post these items in the Classified section.
To participate in the Classifieds a member must go through the process of becoming a Verified Member - INSTRUCTIONS

Last edited:

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
There are so many different RTAs and sub tanks on the market these days that your best bet would be to search RTA or sub ohm tank on Youtube and watch some reviews. Search within the past 6-8 months for the newest options. I've heard a lot of good things about the current crop of mesh coils for sub tanks. If I were shopping for one, I would look for something that takes mesh coil heads.

RTAs are a whole other thing with a lot of different options in airflow, single or dual coil, etc. My favorite RTA at the moment is my Bravo by Wotofo. I like open airflow and dual coils, though. Watch some reviews.

For example...

m5yyXVb.png

My gunmetal Bravo RTA on a USV-L.
The bravo is awesome, i have two.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm not the best person to tell you what sub0hm tank to get, although I'd likely suggest something that's easy to use, so maybe not an RTA yet, although it's totally up to you. A lot of folks who sub0hm like the Crown Uwell tank (original or 3) it's said to be flavorful and the coils last a long time. I might respectfully suggest another mod as well, that way you can rotate tanks.

If you feel ready for a rebuidable tank atomizer, well have at it. I don't have specific suggestions other than a single coil deck to start with... It's just so much easier. If you want to check out rebuildales, go here: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forums/rebuildable-atomizer-systems.751/

It should give you some idea of what you are getting into. But, if you are just learning to prime coil heads, my recommendation might be to wait a little longer and find your vaping feet first.

Welcome to ECF.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread