Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Welcome Kiwi... Make sure you cut an inverted V in the end of your feed tube. The tube can get suctioned to the bottom and or the sides of the bottle sometimes and makes squonking very difficult...

Hehe DONE.

I've been stalking the REO forum for 10 months, so I've learnt all these little newbie tricks. Heh heh!

Gonna spend the weekend and think about whether I should get my second

Burping out loud using Tapatalk

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Alright here it is. With the enamel coated cover

59f44df6d7457f2c1718dba812deb619.jpg

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Hehe DONE.

I've been stalking the REO forum for 10 months, so I've learnt all these little newbie tricks. Heh heh!

Gonna spend the weekend and think about when I should get my second

Fixed it for ya! :)

Congratulations and welcome!

cooper99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
montreal qc canada
Methinks you will enjoy the vape that these set-ups produce. It took me about 2-3 weeks of trying out different coils, wicks, wire to get to where I'm just totally enjoying what comes out of my drip-tip and into my lungs. Delicious, flavorful, cloudbursts of vapor. Congratulations and enjoy...✔

coop

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
You will. I lasted about a week before ordering my second.

I know... Groans. It's bugging the crap outta me and I really really want another one....

Welcome Kiwi!!! Heh heh, no more constant dripping with the atomic, eh? On your next reo, I would highly recommend the rm2, that little atty is a flavor machine.

HEY SLAPPY. see I'm finally in reoville. Haven't put my new REO down except once. I've decided to name him Admiral Bulldog. :D

As for the RM2... We'll see! I have the atomic, the cyclone AFC, a Helios, and I have a plumeveil and magma pending from chowder. SO MANY ATTIES, too little Reos!

Also important lesson I learn: always Squonk if I have left my REO sitting alone for an hour.

Came back to it and vape, dry hit halfway through my drag. Ughh

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Nice collection of bf atties. I have 4 reos currently, with 3 rm2s, a rm3, an atomic, and a regular cyclone to use on them. Got a bf Zenith on order from kidneypuncher and waiting on loki to get more Odins in stock, gonna order that one too. Hmmm, might need to order another reo or 2.:facepalm:

AH. That's it. The zenith v2 was what I wanted! Thanks for the reminder! Hehehe.

Also a general question to folks.

My atties' top caps are pretty damn tight/snug, and it takes quite a lot of force to pull it out. Is it ok to leave it screwed onto the REO to pull off my top cap? I'm not sure about the durability of the 510 Rob uses, and I don't wanna damage it.

Also side note, I love messing with the door. Push it out. Slide back in. And out. And in.

Oh wait nvm that sounds. Wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread