Status
Not open for further replies.

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN
Welcome to Reoville. :thumb: Congrats on getting a Reo. I took the plunge about 3 weeks ago, and got the Copper Vein LP. Got the Rustoleum for $3.77 and put two coats on it (inside and out) 3 days after getting it. So far; so good.

I got the Brass RM2. It puts out outstanding flavor and taste because of it having a little chamber. Folks often think it can't hang with the big dog atties, but that's not the case. It can do a lot for a little guy. Dynamite comes in small packages. :D And it's true for the RM2.

CATastrophe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Purradise (NETN)
AH. That's it. The zenith v2 was what I wanted! Thanks for the reminder! Hehehe.

Also a general question to folks.

My atties' top caps are pretty damn tight/snug, and it takes quite a lot of force to pull it out. Is it ok to leave it screwed onto the REO to pull off my top cap? I'm not sure about the durability of the 510 Rob uses, and I don't wanna damage it.

Also side note, I love messing with the door. Push it out. Slide back in. And out. And in.

Oh wait nvm that sounds. Wrong.

Burping out loud using Tapatalk

On the snug top caps that have two orings, I just remove the upper ring. It makes getting the top on and off easier and still stays tight, but easier to get on and off. I leave my atties on (I use cyclones) for rebuilding and just pull the caps off.

The door action you describe is what we call "schlicking" because of the noise it makes. There are lots of schlickers here. :laugh: (But I'm not one of them. My husband is though on occasion.)

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Welp. The kiwi has caved. Thanks to the advice of some of you folks, I've dropped Rob a PM to ask if he has a blemish copper vein + black wrinkle door LP grand for sale.

Fingers crossed!

(HA. I resisted my second REO for.... 20 hours. Yes. )

He had one Friday morning... He didn't say what door was on it but i'm guessing it was all CV though.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Sorry I'm slow, but what is CV?

Also, what are the issues with the blem mods?

I know for provaris, the blems are pretty much barely ever found. Wonder if the blem Reos will have any issues that might be a deal breaker for me. I've spent waaaaaay too much these couple of months, so I would love to save any money I can.

Last edited:

VAscooter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
Springfield, MO
Hehe DONE.

I've been stalking the REO forum for 10 months, so I've learnt all these little newbie tricks. Heh heh!

Gonna spend the weekend and think about whether I should get my second

Why wait! Order it today and you'll have it mid week. 4 and counting for me. I'm down to one non Reo mod and it's for friends that want to try vaping. For me Reo is the only mod I need.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Why wait! Order it today and you'll have it mid week. 4 and counting for me. I'm down to one non Reo mod and it's for friends that want to try vaping. For me Reo is the only mod I need.

HA! I'm en route to my second, pending a response from Rob. The wallet is hurting, so I'm either gonna pick a blem up ASAP, or wait a while more for a non blem.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Welp. The kiwi has caved. Thanks to the advice of some of you folks, I've dropped Rob a PM to ask if he has a blemish copper vein + black wrinkle door LP grand for sale.

Fingers crossed!

(HA. I resisted my second REO for.... 20 hours. Yes. )

Ok.... ok.... Now the next step is: Start lining up the stuff you won't be using any longer and figger out what you can get for that stuff putting it up in the classifieds. That will make the move to your third Reo all that much easier!

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
Sorry I'm slow, but what is CV?

Also, what are the issues with the blem mods?

I know for provaris, the blems are pretty much barely ever found. Wonder if the blem Reos will have any issues that might be a deal breaker for me. I've spent waaaaaay too much these couple of months, so I would love to save any money I can.

I have 2 blem doors from Rob. On one, a tiny place in the the paint that looks like maybe a piece of dust landed on it. It's so faint it won't show in a pic. The other my best guess is that the bottom of the door rattled a bit. I took care of that with a piece of scotch tape across the bottom on the back :).

TBH I wouldn't have given either a second thought if he had sent them out at full price.

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Congrats! Remember a few weeks back when. Was telling you about mine, and how much you will like yours? Definitely a "told ya so" moment. My only regret is that I didn't get my first one sooner! Good luck finding what made it a "blem". Had mine about a month now and can't find it! One of the best things about mine, for me, is that I can use 100%vg juice while out and about???no more PG bitterness!

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Nice!!!! Which you picking for #3 now?

Oh man... But I'll have so many mods.....

But hmm im thinking of a bare aluminum SL LP grand. Heeheeeee

And I repeat...

Ok.... ok.... Now the next step is: Start lining up the stuff you won't be using any longer and figger out what you can get for that stuff putting it up in the classifieds. That will make the move to your third Reo all that much easier!

Give it another 20 minutes or so. It will happen. :D

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Oh man... But I'll have so many mods.....

But hmm im thinking of a bare aluminum SL LP grand. Heeheeeee

So many mods = so much happiness :)

I'm about one more view of Rob's site away from getting a SL LP TRA myself. I recently gave in to my curiousity and got a non-SL TRA grand and can't seem to put it down. The feel of the finish is unique - so... pearl-y. Plus, it and a black wrinkle seem like the perfect units to suit any kind of door.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com

Yeah I just had a little extravaganza in the classies that netted enough for a SL TRA LP grand, another Odin, 3 more router tips, a box of KGD and there's still a nice chunk left in Paypal.

Trouble is, there is absolutely nothing more vape related I need :)

Maybe a better camera to shoot YouTube vids rather than my iphone5?

But what to vid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread