Status
Not open for further replies.

pseudus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
www.pseudus.com
Well. I am now the proud owner of an eGo from Liberty Flights. Nice box. I am now vaping one of the carts that came with it. I was not impressed at first. I blew out the atty and then put the cart on and tried it. Not much vapor. It dawned on me I had not primed the atty, so I took the cart off and dripped a couple drops of waffle on there. Put the cart back on and off I went. Not sure if I have started this right, but it seems to be ok now. I need to look and see what MG these carts are. I have 6 different flavors from velvet vapor to try a little later with my twisted drip tips. The mg seems to be satisfying my desire for an analog.

I'm kinda overwhelmed. My second battery is charging and I need to formulate a gameplan for tomorrow, but all and all. I am pleased.

Dawn L.

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Oklahoma
So dripping saves juice? I just started dripping over the weekend because I'm irritated with the carts that came with my Riva and I don't have any Blue Foam to modify those, so I'm dripping. Right now it kind of feels like I'm constantly dripping 3 drops. I don't do a lot of driving since I work from home, so that's not an issue. Wondering if the Blue Foam stuff is even worth it or if I should just keep dripping?

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
Dripping will get me between 9-12 drags unless I go at it like a crazy woman. Dripping will make your juice last longer because you're vaping all of it. Unless you're using a cart mod, you're going to lose some juice. Even with a mod, you can still lose some juice if it leaks or the mod doesn't work right. I think you'll definitely lose juice with cartomizers. I just lost about 2ml the other night because I had a carto break on me.

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
Congrats pseudus!!! Look at you dripping on your first day!!! =) I've had mine since Friday and am scared to death to try dripping. lol (You hear things about flooding atty's etc)

How are you liking the waffle? Enjoy your goodies and welcome!

Tracy - Don't worry about flooding your atty! When you decide to try dripping (without using the cartridge), blow out all the primer juice (if you haven't already -- blow from the bridge end at least 6 times), drip 6 drops into the atty, blow a couple more times to get rid of any more primer liquid that might still be at the threaded end of the atty, drip 3 more drops, put on the drip tip, and vape.

After 6 to 12 drags (depending on how long you suck on it), you'll need to add 3 more drops. If you don't add much more than what I've listed here, you won't flood it. If you do, just rinse it out, blow out the excess water, let it dry for a while or blow dry with a blow dryer, and it's ready to start over. 6 drops when it's empty, 3 more drops after you vape several drags -- or when you get a slight burnt taste. At that point, you could add 4 or 5 drops.

Last edited:

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Tracy - Don't worry about flooding your atty! When you decide to try dripping (without using the cartridge), blow out all the primer juice (if you haven't already -- blow from the bridge end at least 6 times), drip 6 drops into the atty, blow a couple more times to get rid of any more primer liquid that might still be at the threaded end of the atty, drip 3 more drops, put on the drip tip, and vape.

After 6 to 12 drags (depending on how long you suck on it), you'll need to add 3 more drops. If you don't add much more than what I've listed here, you won't flood it. If you do, just rinse it out, blow out the excess water, let it dry for a while or blow dry with a blow dryer, and it's ready to start over. 6 drops when it's empty, 3 more drops after you vape several drags -- or when you get a slight burnt taste. At that point, you could add 4 or 5 drops.

Thanks deback! You answered me as well as OP in one fell swoop! =)

MidnightTrance

Verified Member
Oct 16, 2010
California
Hey congrats pseudus, hope your device works well for you!

I got the same thing a little over a month ago but from Totally Wicked, and the first thing I did was drip haha. Soon after that I got a metal drip tip from Totally Wicked and I love it! Just like deback said, 3 drops = 9-12 drags. The way I draw, I spend about 2.5 - 3 seconds (rather than the recommended 5 second draw) into my mouth and inhale, and using that light draw I can get up to 15 drags from 3 drops. I've flooded my atty a little bit quite a few times, but I find all that does is make a bit of a mess when the liquid leaks and performance of the atty drops for a short time. You can tell if you flooded your atty if you get a small gurgling sound when you take your drags, but it's nothing to be concerned about. It'll clear itself out as you vape, and you can blow it out.

Is there a mailman stalker club? I have to join....

sjrily

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
NW Arkansas
I had the mail and UPS deliveries today! Flavors galore! :laugh:

In my limited experience, I get about 6-8 hits dripping too. I "assumed" I was using more juice, but I took the filler from 8 or so carts (I was REALLY experimenting with flavors) - some more used than others - and put all the filling in a 10 ml syringe to squeeze out all the juice. Yielded nearly 5 ml!!

Curious as to what kind of cocktail I had just created, I dripped it. Hmmm...don't gross out, but it was really good stuff! Kinda of sweet-fruity-smokey-nut thing, with maybe a hint of spicy something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread