Not open for further replies.

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
After six or seven years I am back where I started. Back to my mechanical mods, Rocket and kayfun rebuildables (have about 12 of each) with the only changes being changed over to nic salts in them. Wife vaping eco's and Vision spinners now when we go out. Have coils coming out my ying yang that I rebuilt years ago. Used to love my mechanical with kayfun in my tool bag with a 4 inch curved drip tip. Would have it sitting by a furnace or fireplace and customers would always ask me what the torch is for. LOL We will see all this old school leads to this time. CHEERS!

Last edited:

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
They say that we grow and try new things, but then return to our roots.
I should find a paisley shirt, suede jacket, leather sandals and bell-bottom blue jeans. Then I'd be stylin' with my retro vape gear. :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Lest we forget...

DonDaBoomVape-signature1.jpg

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I should find a paisley shirt, suede jacket, leather sandals and bell-bottom blue jeans. Then I'd be stylin' with my retro vape gear.
I only started vaping earlier this year but I'm totally old school... never tried a mech mod but here's what I want:
RJ Mod Zodiac Mod
I'm year of the rat... 1960 ;)

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
I only started vaping earlier this year but I'm totally old school... never tried a mech mod but here's what I want:
RJ Mod Zodiac Mod
I'm year of the rat... 1960 ;)
ICKY ICKY Look who is going to be 60! LOL I am one year younger that you.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
After six or seven years I am back where I started. Back to my mechanical mods, Rocket and Kayfun rebuildables (have about 12 of each)
Nothing wrong with that. I got off the "newer/better" bandwagon roughly four years ago, and settled down with mechanical squonkers. You can really get any simpler than that, and for me, simple is part of being FDA proof (less of a consideration for you since you're in Canada).

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
Hey, watch it buddy! I have leather sandals. They're pretty much the only thing resembling shoes I ever wear down when I'm down in Florida. :blush:
Somehow, the sandals just don't seem the same when worn with flowerdy bermuda shorts, baseball cap and a tourist trap T-shirt.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Don't forget, with socks.
That was totally me back in the day... totally barefoot sandals now. When I was a young teen, we went to Tijuana and my parents got me this suede vest with the leather "straps" hanging all over. Went home and wore it with some hippy shirt and my metal frame mirrored sunglasses (still have a photo of that somewhere) The good ol 70's :)

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
It took years and many hundreds of pounds to find the devices that made a truly great vape for me. Now that I have found them I only spend money of the consumables like wire, wicking, batteries and DIY materials.
Find what you like and enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread