• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

I smoked an analog tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

marclap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2010
Montreal, Qc, Canada
Hi!
Nothing big here, I just felt the need to tell you what I did tonight.
I went out with friends to drink a couple beers. :toast:
I haven't smoke an analog since april 1st.
I had my 510 ready to go with me, but this week I've been craving for an analog a little bit so I thought "I'll smoke one, just to confirm that I won't ever smoke again".
So I did.... oh my god! AWFUL! :yawn: The taste... ughhhh defenitely not what I thought it was! And the smell! AHHHHHH! It's been 3 hours since I smoked, I washed my hands 3 times and they still stink. It's awful! I realized how much smoking is disgusting. I still feel a little bit "weird", maybe because of all those chemicals products. I just came back home and I had to change my shirt because it stinks so bad.

I know, this thread is completely useless and it will fall down to the next pages, but I don't care. I just wanted to express how happy I am and how much I love vaping! :vapor:

My PV is defenitely the best thing I've ever bought.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
IMO it doesn't count against your "quit" time. I, too, smoked some tobacco tonight, a black and mild (haven't had one of those since 8th grade) and it was a social smoke so, I didn't really have the urge at all. It's a good thing that we have all either cut down so much or quit completely. So I don't think it's all that bad to have one every month or year or so.

wltec

Apr 27, 2010
bc canada
Quote: I know, this thread is completely useless and it will fall down to the next pages, but I don't care. I just wanted to express how happy I am and how much I love vaping! :vapor:
My PV is defenitely the best thing I've ever bought.

its still only 1 cig - out of 71 days without.thats not even a stumble. 8^)
I agree, my PV is the best investment by far.
I've been vaping for about 45 days and have turned into some sort of weird e-cig pusher/spokesman/salesman and I can't help myself - :laugh:. I've converted 4 people to full time vap's. one guy was a 2 1/2 pack a day construction worker - he's now hooked on 18mg blueberry .:laugh:
I also have about 7 wanna try'rs.
Today, I left my 510 and a pack of carts with a friend of mine, who's the PR manager for a local non-profit community service agency. They are hosting a provincial wide (non-profit community) addiction services meeting. the staffs' take - it might not replace someones Maui Wowee, but it should be seriously considered as another tool within their "harm reduction" policies. :toast: .heheh -
ps-There seemed to be alot of addiction service counselor's hanging around outside smoking ciggies ..heheh I'm hoping my buddy converts a few.
cheers , Walt

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I have a confession to make. At the grocery checkout line this afternoon ... looking at the cigarette wall .. the thought occurred to me to buy a pack. I might've done it, if they had my brand. They didn't, and I didn't buy.

I haven't smoked a cigarette in more than four months. Quit six months ago. My last taste was horrible. I don't know why I even considered it.

Tumbleweed4829

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2008
Virginia, USA
Isn't it weird how the "habit" can smack you in the face? When I go into the gas station that I used to buy cigarettes at I unconsciously look to see if they have my cigarettes...then I remember "I don't smoke anymore"!

Oh and I usually have no cravings for a cigarette. I go outside at work with smokers and it doesn't bother me in the least but let me go to a bar and drink a few beers and the urge for one hits me hard.

triplxratd

Jan 7, 2010
Vancouver
I was a heavy smoker for a dozen years, and loved smoking more than anything. I quit the day I got my first e-cig. That was about 10 months ago. The only thing that bothered me, was when I saw someone smoking or smelled it, I wanted one. Then about a month ago, I bummed one of a buddy at work. I took a few drags and then tossed it. I felt so dirty. It tasted aweful. I couldnt get the taste out of my mouth. Now that urge is gone when I see someone smoke, in fact, it repulses me. Love vaping...doing it now of course!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread