• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ok, So I tried a test, and I don't regret it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianMetalHead

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
Mirabel, QC, CANADA
www.youtube.com
Hi everyone. Today after quitting smoking since May 23rd, 2011, I decided to try a test.

I thought maybe I would regret it trying it, and boy I do not regret it at all.

I lit up an analog. Here's my experience.

First couple of drags, I got that classic buzzzz. Then it started to taste really awful. I forced myself to smoke it right to the end. I'm pretty sure I turned green. :blink:

Afterwards, I sat down and analysed how I felt, what I felt, and what I could smell.

I felt awful, not in a way of feeling guilty, felt awful from the cigarette. My fingers stunk, the bathroom smelled like hell. The door is closed right now. I washed my hands and brushed my teeth. Then used scope. :blink:

I still smell the cigarette smoke from inside my nose, and the ashtray taste on my tongue. I think I will go brush my teeth again. yuck. After five minutes, I'm starting to feel better, but the smell in my nose and taste in my mouth is driving me up the wall as I type this. :(

I'm wheezing and my throat is a little tight, want to cough it up. All this from one analog. :(

So to sum it all up, This was a positive experience, since now I will never touch another freaking analog ever again. Gross. To think I smoked these for 13 years. What was wrong with me! :mad:

vaping is awesome, I love it, my family loves it. I have made my choice :) :2cool:

vaping for Health, for me, for my family, for my life. :p

Keep on Vapin'! Don't look back! :vapor:

\m/ :2cool:

CanadianMetalHead

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
Mirabel, QC, CANADA
www.youtube.com
you should just make the switch to nicotine liquid...it costs the same as the no nic liquid and then you dont have to buy the nicorette. There are some awesome nicotine distributors in Canada to serve all your nicotine needs :d

Waiting for a delivery of Nicotine Liquid. From here (Quebec) :)

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
First couple of drags, I got that classic buzzzz. Then it started to taste really awful. I forced myself to smoke it right to the end. I'm pretty sure I turned green. :blink:

Afterwards, I sat down and analysed how I felt, what I felt, and what I could smell.

\m/ :2cool:

Same experience for me...I quit smoking cigs in Dec of 2009, however, the real test would be on the golf course in the spring where my nerves get the best of me. Therefore, my "conditions" would be perfect for a analog relapse. Same effect as yourself...early buzz, and half way thru, I was disgusted by the taste and smell...went back to my PV and cigar e-juice quicker than you can say "fore".

It may be a dangerous game, but if you play it, and win...you can never look back :)

CanadianMetalHead

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2011
Mirabel, QC, CANADA
www.youtube.com
Same experience for me...I quit smoking cigs in Dec of 2009, however, the real test would be on the golf course in the spring where my nerves get the best of me. Therefore, my "conditions" would be perfect for a analog relapse. Same effect as yourself...early buzz, and half way thru, I was disgusted by the taste and smell...went back to my PV and cigar e-juice quicker than you can say "fore".

It may be a dangerous game, but if you play it, and win...you can never look back :)

I play Golf too. :) Drinking a coffee doesnt bother me. Alcohol, like beer, when you start feeling it, used to get me every time, but I haven't had the time to drink alcohol since I stopped, so that will be a test.

Shany

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Montreal Quebec
Funny I had the same experience after vaping since a month and I didn't touch a analog since may 10 I smoked a analog and I feel so busy so I think it's less nic in the e-cig than in the real cig may be that's the reason why in the begginning of vaping I was vaping like a crazy girl.

Sorry for my english it's not my first langage

kingcobra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Canada
I"m finding that I can go longer without wanting an analog than when I first started and if I don't cut down further the analog makes me feel a little crappy. There seems to be a natural process with vaping that has your body wanting less and less analogs. So it's like when that happens I need to take a few vape hits to make me feel good again. There's no question that the buzz from vaping is superior, although there are points where I don't feel quite as relaxed and an analog takes care of that. For someone with absolutely no desire to quit, which I think separates me from a lot of people on here, I may be headed down that road naturally. So if it happens it's not only going to be pain free but one that becomes more and more pleasurable over time, and I do believe that at the end of this road that very well may lead to vaping exclusively. We'll see :)

Mudder

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2010
Canada
When I quit..I kept an empty candle holder with glass top full of old stinky smoked butts...if I ever have the urge, I open it & take of sniff of that, it stops any desire in it's tracks!

Ahh good idea. Or just sit next to someone who has just had a cigarette. That does it for me. Puke barf and vomit.

mostlyclassics

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Said AllYourBase,

Personally, I still absolutely love the scent and flavor of analogs. I like to vape outside with my smoker friends to be around the smell. I dunno, maybe I'm strange.

I guess I'm strange too.

I wonder about the psychology of perceiving the smell of analogs. Maybe it's the case that those who are vaping as an alternative to quitting cigarettes are getting bad vibes just like those who have quit cold turkey, while those who vape as an alternative nicotine delivery system don't have problems with the smell? Something to ponder . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread