Status
Not open for further replies.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
alien Vapors knows what they are doing, they market themselves as the "original Boba's Bounty" "what everyone keeps talking about" etc...why are you trying to defend these .......s? There are threads about them all over ECF doing shady .....

Oh. So they are committing a fraud then.

If they are advertising fraudlently then they can be sued.

===

Interestingly the website mentions:
Boba's Bounty® is a Registered Trademark of alien Vapor Enterprises L.L.C.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I ordered from a site (in Florida, I think) that appeared to be selling Boba's Bounty. Once I realized that Boba's wasn't available through anyone else, I emailed them and told them to cancel the order. They replied courteously, cancelled the order, and my card wasn't hit. There are some fakes out there and some that are just similar enough in the description to make you think it's real.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
Everyone kept telling me to try "Boba's Bounty" so finally I got around to Google it and very first hit was from "Alien Vapor" and I didn't notice the other hits. Received my order today and realized I ordered a wanna-b knockoff (according to a thread here on ECF.) The real "Boba's Bounty" is AVE, I've had a bad week with ecig stuff...from buying fake AW batteries to this, you would think someone who has been in the vape community for over 3 years now would know better! :(

I sorry this happened but they fooled others too. Often the best is cloned.....unsuccessfully. :(

Drewps5co0tt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2011
Oh. So they are committing a fraud then.

If they are advertising fraudlently then they can be sued.

===

Interestingly the website mentions:

Apparently they scrambled to trade mark or attempt to trade mark the name before the real makers could or did. I read something about this on here somewhere.

Chelonian

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
Upper East TN
Umm... why yes, yes there is. Always has been and it's only getting worse since eBay sellers can now buy the fake ones from AliBaba in bulk.

I had heard a out fake Sonys. I didnt realize that it was happening with AW as well.

Thanks for the heads up.

And sorry to hear about that, OP

Redacted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread