i think i like sqounking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kickingthesticks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 6, 2016
    finaly got my frist sqounk mod the other day. Well ive been sqounking all day and i gotta say im impressed. No more having to drip every few puffs and its not as messy as i thought. Tc vaping is still my number one thing but revisiting mech mods once in a while is fun. Definitely will be looking deeper into the world of sqounking now. Just ranting because im in a good mood :)
    pulse.jpg

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 19, 2015
    I have been squonking for a few months now and think everyone should at least try it. After all its very cheap to get started.:cool:
    My Squeeze O- little combo is flavorlicious. I was using a single coil but just tried my first dual and woo haa!:vapor:
    Edit- My Shen Ray Origen will be here today!!I really like the beauty ring.
    $8.25 SR Origen Little Styled RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 16mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    Edit- just realised the beauty ring that comes with the Shen-Ray version is 24mm.
    The 22mm ring on mine was purchased separately on FT.
    $1.83 Replacement Decorative Stand for Origen Little 16mm RDA Atomizer - 22mm*16mm (OD*ID) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Last edited:

lupinehorror

bròn
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 11, 2017
    Dunblane
    think i probably squonk about 50% of the time. think i've got three squonk mods...including a pulse. favourite RDA is currently the dead rabbit but will change out the pin for a squonk pin on the drop DRA i just got.
    got a GeekVape GBOX Squonker 200W TC mod on pre-order...should ship in around 4 days. TC on a squonker. can't wait :D
    $66.88 Authentic GeekVape GBOX Squonker 200W TC VW APV Box Mod (Standard Edition) - 2*18650 / built-in 8ml squonk bottle / 100-315'C(200-600'F) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    planning on making my own wooden squonk mod but am still assembling the parts.
    squonk on!

Last edited:

Kickingthesticks

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • May 6, 2016
    think i probably squonk about 50% of the time. think i've got three squonk mods...including a pulse. favourite RDA is currently the dead rabbit but will change out the pin for a squonk pin on the drop DRA i just got.
    got a GeekVape GBOX Squonker 200W TC mod on pre-order...should ship in around 4 days. TC on a squonker. can't wait :D
    $66.88 Authentic GeekVape GBOX Squonker 200W TC VW APV Box Mod (Standard Edition) - 2*18650 / built-in 8ml squonk bottle / 100-315'C(200-600'F) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    planning on making my own wooden squonk mod but am still assembling the parts.
    squonk on!
    Would love to see the wood sqounker when you are finished :)

Vinnybagodoughnuts

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 19, 2015
    My Pico squeeze is on the slow boat here haha. Is that base a part of the atty?
    See my post up above. The ring slides over the atty and has an oring to keep it in place.It fits great and makes it look better on the mod.They are available in 22 and 24 mm.Fast Tech calls it a stand but its really a beauty ring.

Ben85

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 16, 2014
    Kent, UK
    One day... In the far distant future, I may consider a squonker. Congrats on your new purchase glad you are liking it :)

Anna

Do it. If you like box mods and rda’s It just makes sense to get a squonker. Since I invested in a decent one (and about 5 more since then - oops) none of my other mods get a look in. For my use there just seems no point in not using a squonker now. Shame it took me about 50 mechs to make that discovery but oh well :p

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    Loving my 2 new mods also:

finaly got my frist sqounk mod the other day. Well ive been sqounking all day and i gotta say im impressed. No more having to drip every few puffs and its not as messy as i thought. Tc vaping is still my number one thing ......

I have been vaping nothing but SS in TC mode for over a year but recently started vaping my RTA's in VW mode and have been enjoying it. My drippers are still all in TC mode so I was hesitant about vaping a mech but I am loving it. Next on the list is 1 (or 2) Rigmods/Hotcig RSQ. It apparently does decent TC if you fiddle with the ohm adjustment or TCR.

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Texas
    I had always wanted to try squonking, but it wasn't cheap to get into and RDA choices were very limited. When Kanger released their first DripBox, I was all over it, $30 dollar squonk kit was unheard of. I'm grateful Kanger took the chance to make that little guy because even if it wasn't the greatest piece of kit, it worked well enough to know I liked squonking and showed other vape manufacturers there was a huge market for affordable squonking.

I've been a big squonk fan ever since, glad to see others getting into it. The more people get into it, the more choices we have. Think this has been the year of the squonker! :thumb:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread