I think I successfully converted my girlfriend to vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mylose64

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Savannah, GA
For the past year and a half, I have been trying to help my girlfriend quit cigarettes. It has been especially hard for me because after I quit cigarettes for so long, being around them gets harder and harder. I bought gum and let her use my e cig, but there wasn't any success. She smoked a pack a day. A week ago she has been using my e cigarette off and on, smoking a few cigarettes a day; that itself is a HUGE improvement.

I wasn't sure if she was going to go back to cigarettes until this afternoon.

My order came in today while I was sleeping. I woke up to my girlfriend asking how to fill up my CE3's. When I came into the room there was liquid everywhere with youtube videos open on how to fill these things up.

It reminded me of my first days in vaping when I started to really like it :vapor:

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
I see a REO Grand by reosmods.com under the Christmas tree for your someone special. All the best you both of you. I remember when I first vaped, I still smoked....it was 3 years ago sept....I did both for about a week and slowly cut down on the cigarettes until I had this one day when I when to smoke after almost a day without doing an analog and you know what....I didn't like the taste of the analog anymore.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread