Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I was sitting outside, practicing my 2 favorite hobbies, vaping and flintknapping. Is already getting warm today so I found me a shady corner to sit and destroy rocks. I'm only so so at flintknapping, most of the time I just make little rocks out of big rocks. Anyway, I picked up a decent rock or two and set them down beside me without looking or noticing the ant colony underneath. In no time the ants were everywhere, on me, on my mod, on all my rocks. I blew them off my mod and didnt see anymore crawling around on it and took a big hit off it. Either I had one down in the coil or I imagined it but that hit tasted a little bit weird. So there you have it, I think I vaped an ant. And no, I'm not making this up. It really happened.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I was sitting outside, practicing my 2 favorite hobbies, vaping and flintknapping. Is already getting warm today so I found me a shady corner to sit and destroy rocks. I'm only so so at flintknapping, most of the time I just make little rocks out of big rocks. Anyway, I picked up a decent rock or two and set them down beside me without looking or noticing the ant colony underneath. In no time the ants were everywhere, on me, on my mod, on all my rocks. I blew them off my mod and didnt see anymore crawling around on it and took a big hit off it. Either I had one down in the coil or I imagined it but that hit tasted a little bit weird. So there you have it, I think I vaped an ant. And no, I'm not making this up. It really happened.
Had a customer come into the shop several years ago complainig6that his vape tasted off. I opened it up to check the coil, and saw that there was a tiny fried grasshopper stuck in there. He had been mowing lawns... I guess his tank was a little buggy.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
It could happen and I'm sure on more than a few occasions. Its possible that I didnt have an ant in my coil and just thinking about it made it taste weird. But a visual confirm on the grasshopper, I bet it did taste off. That kind of thing can make you jumpy.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    YGgh7Gog.jpg

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I've been searching for ant flavoring for years! Was it red or black ant??

Gonna save you some time. It doesn't exists, you have to DIY it.

Pro tip: The big black carpenter ants taste best. The bigger the better, of course. You only need one per 50ml of juice. Two if using a lower powered device at 12W or less. The.flavor.is.amazing!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread