I think I vaped an ant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I am going to say shrivel.... But I have been exposed to my brother, the youthful sociopath (the older one and I don't think he is so much NOW he is way more like, uh, normalish SORTA, in a ort of grown up way) applying heat to bugs, so I got to see a lot of that.

Anna

I still don't like him. But he has travelled a fair distance but we would each have to traverse the Sahara TWICE to meet in the middle/

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
PVHrR1q.jpg

Reactions: AstroTurf

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Someone found a way to make that joke funny! I did not believe it possible.

I know lots of waiters jokes of various severity levels. This was as severe as I got with couples who were happily imbibing. If they'd ask me for something I would tell them this joke.

"Did you ever hear about the fastest waiter of all time, he would anticipate your requests almost before they happened? Well, a lady dropped her spoon on the floor, and before she could open her mouth, her waiter was present and whipped a spoon out of his apron. The lady was like "Oh my gosh thank you!" So they observed him for a while. He was like the Pinball Wizard of waiting tables. Even the bathroom, especially that, he was in an out in a jiffy. Well the couple became intrigued. They called him over and said, "You do everything so fast! Like even the bathroom how do you do it?" The waiter explained, "That's easy sir and ma'am. See, I attach a string to my fly so I can get it up and down easily and then I can go without touching anything, and I don't even need to wash my hands." There was a pause, and the gentleman inquired hesitantly, "How do you..... get it in and out...??"" The waiter replied, "That's easy, I use my spoon."

Yep. You gotta know your audience though or you could get fired. I am here to tell you, I will NOT discuss the practices of restaurants from the bottom (Bob Evans) to the top (Some high clout wine bistro in Georgetown.) I liked working front and back of house, mainly because you get to know the chef, so they yell less when you give them their customers abnormal requests at the height of rush hour.

I will say this. If it still remotely resembles the dish you ordered and can be reassembled, the ten second rule most definitely applies. Not gonna say more. LOL.

Anna

fiddleshe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
Great new flavors. THANKS guys!

Was wandering what we were going to use for flavorings, with all the banns and all.

now lets see:
50/50@ 12 mg
+1 red ant
+a pinch of cat hair

or was that Aunt Cathy
You forgot the mysterious is it there dose of Covid 19. Never know until you try and even then not for up to 14 days later.

Call it Catty Ant Coughin' or Coughin' Aunt Cathy. Anyway the risk is yours. Good luck!

Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread