I think I'm done with this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

John1952

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2012
United States
And that's a good thing!

I've been vaping for 6 months, and I'm now totally and completely done with my 40-year cig habit. I feel great, and the addiction is 100% obliterated.

I used to check this site many times per day. But now I visit about once a week -- and I rarely read any posts.

I realize that there are many folks here who consider vaping a hobby, and spend their time researching various devices. That's cool. But I think I'm at the point where I've found what works for me, and I'm ready to cut my ties with this great forum.

I really appreciate all of the great advice I've gotten here. But now I don't need it any more! Again, that's a good thing.

I wish you all the best success in quitting the evil stink stinks. I really didn't think it would be this easy.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
If ya ever get lonely...

project_thumb_motel6.jpg

...we'll leave da light on fer ya!
thumbsup.gif

John1952

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2012
United States
Then why don't you tell us what works for you before you split, John?:facepalm:

Sure. My setup is really nothing special. I tried a bunch of devices, but settled on a Provari, with Boge cartos. I have like 25 bottles of juice on hand. I just fill a carto with one of them, and keep topping it off until it doesn't taste good or I get tired of the taste. One carto usually last about 2-3 days. Then I throw it away and start another. I'm averaging about 15 mg nic in the juice nowadays.

I work out of the house, so a biggie like the Provari doesn't matter. But when I go out in public the Provari is a bit too conspicuous so I'll take an eGo in case I feel the need to inhale some nic.

I take, probably 50-60 hits during the day. At this point, I'm not sure if I need the nicotine, or just enjoy the inhale/exhale thing. In any case, I don't think it's harming me, and I have no desire to stop vaping. But I'm not smoking the cigs, and I have ZERO desire to do so. And I like some of the flavors -- but I still haven't found one that I can vape for more than a few days at time.

I can truly understand the interest in vaping as a hobby. I resisted that all along, and just focused on my minimal needs to find a cig substitute. I kept detailed expense records, and now I'm actually saving money by vaping rather than smoking. It took a while to get to that point but, now the savings are for real. There's no magic formula for quitting, though. Everyone has to follow their own path: Do the research, spend the money, and decide what works.

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
And that's a good thing!

I've been vaping for 6 months, and I'm now totally and completely done with my 40-year cig habit. I feel great, and the addiction is 100% obliterated.

I used to check this site many times per day. But now I visit about once a week -- and I rarely read any posts.

I realize that there are many folks here who consider vaping a hobby, and spend their time researching various devices. That's cool. But I think I'm at the point where I've found what works for me, and I'm ready to cut my ties with this great forum.

I really appreciate all of the great advice I've gotten here. But now I don't need it any more! Again, that's a good thing.

I wish you all the best success in quitting the evil stink stinks. I really didn't think it would be this easy.

Congratulations!!!!!

See you in a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread