I Think I'm Gonna...Well, Maybe. I Don't Know, Should I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigflyrodder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Boston, MA
I'll try to make this short, only been vaping for about 2 month but bit hard by the bug (already have a Vamo, 2 mech mods, many tanks, KFL+, RDAs, genesis, etc., etc.). Thinking of getting a Reo but still have questions and hoping you may take a moment to help answer.

Grand or LP Grand? - I'm pretty sure I'll just use the RM2 RDA as it seems to get rave reviews and honestly using that combo would be the main reason for me to purchase the Reo at all. Want the dripping experience without having to drip and so that I can go mobile.

Does it leak? - reviews I've watched on the Reo show tons of juice in the dripwell when using a 510 atty, the ones I've watched with the RM2 show using an oring before attaching the RDA so does that leak in that profile? I can't have it leaking while on the road.

How fiddly is it? - I'm fiddly enough that I can build pretty darn good coils for a noob but I'm not drilling anything out or notching center pins on RDAs or anything like that.

Anything else I need to know about it before I jump in?

When you got yours, did you but it dinner first or did you just rape it right away?

Thanks in advance!

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
I was never able to build any coils on anything. I got my first Reo Grand a few weeks ago with an RM2 and it is very easy to build. It's the best vape of anything I've ever tried and I've tried lots.

The washer on the bottom of the RM2 is used more to get the air hole positioned where you like it. It doesn't leak at all around the drip well. The only way to make it leak would be to oven squonk and get too much juice in the RM2. That's even hard to do because the RM2 drains so well back into the bottle. So it can only leak out the air hole if you leave too much on the wick.

I'm using a coil around 1.3ohms. That's 9 wraps of 29 guage Kanthal wire around a 1.5mm rod. Using cotton wicks I can get about 3 good drags before the wick is dry. If I use silica, which is what I'm using now, I can get 4 to 6 hits as the silica seems to hold more juice and I don't have to worry about burning the wick.

All the info you could possibly want to know is found here: Reos Mods

If you already like dripping you'll love the Reos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread