I think I've found perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
Yup, four short months later and I think the search is over. Been through a ton of gear and a ton of money and should have listened from the beginning. buy a Reo they said and all I thought was fan boys speaking out, it can't be that good. Well after five days with my Reo all I can say is I was wrong, dead wrong. This is vaping perfection.

I just wanted to stop by and say thanks to Rob for making this great product, the microcoil guys/gals for showing everyone what can be done with a small coil and some cotten and for the rest of the members for so helpful.

Taki

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
2013-12-14%2018.25.39.jpg

All I have left, I VIF the rest of my stuff. Although I think there might be room for one more Reo...

generic mutant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
UK
Hmmm...

Perfection's a bit strong. Once they've sorted out the bendiness problem, things will be better.

And the maintenance gets a bit much. Maybe there could be a little tube of Noalox built in, and another hole in the back, so you could reverse squonk it directly onto the leaf spring thing every couple of months?

Also, eight corners? I mean if you like corners, sure, but most of us are used to tube mods. How about making a beginner-friendly version, with only three or four?

---

OK, you got me. It's pretty close to perfect. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread