I thought the WOW Vapor juices were suppose to make me say WOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofocused978

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2010
Boston
Instead I'm saying YUCK. These are friggen horrible and taste nothing like what they're suppose to compared to their premium counterparts. I got stuck ordering WOW for my two go to vapes cuz they didn't have the Premiums in the strengths I wanted. The Caramel Apple, I don't even know how to explain this one. I don't taste any caramel or apple where the premium is spot on. Then the Smilin Menthol, wtf is this crap? I drool when I think about vaping the premium smilin. This WOW is just wrong and not even close. Way off. No chocolate aftertaste at all like the premium. Taste like toothpaste. What a waste of money.

Last edited:

Desertfremen

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
MI
This is interesting to me since I've been very disappointed with the Premium juices overall. Compared to the original juices and the WOW juices the Premium seem a lot thicker and the vape is much heavier and more syrup-y. I never much cared for these qualities. The WOW juices I'm in love with since the flavours and texture of the vapour is much closer to the original with flavours that are even better.

In fact, the WOW Tequila and the WOW Margarita taste so close to the real thing that I everytime I vape them all I can think about is having the real thing.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Everyones taste is different. So far, everything I have tasted in the WOW I actually liked better then I did in the premium - except the Butterscotch. The WOW Butterscotch is good, don't get me wrong - and it is definately my favorite flavor, but the original butterscotch flavor in the regular to me was perfection. The WOW version is great and vapes better with more vapor and flavor, but the taste is a bit different. Not complaining though... it is gooooooooood stuff! ;)

oettinger

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
Tampa, Fl.
The biggest thing that I noticed was consistency. I have found the premium juices to be very hit or miss. Sometimes they are very good, and other times they taste like I am vaping a bottle of windshield washer cleaner, or a bottle of perfume.

I find the WOW flavors to always be the same, with little to no variation.

I also smoked the SAME brand of cigarettes for 13 years before I could no longer get them, and then I smoked a different brand for the last 5 years. I am not really looking for exotic fruits, candies or bakery stuff. I just want to vape something that is similar to tobacco and is ALWAYS THE SAME. This is why I buy the WOW juices.

sofocused978

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2010
Boston
Ya its really weird. What really threw me off about the caramel apple wow is it is literally clear like water where the premium is a golden color. I'm still trying to figure out what this caramel apple wow actually tastes like. I can't put my finger on it but its def not caramel or apple. Maybe I got a mislabeled bottle? The smilin def tastes like a peppermint toothpaste though. Not a fan.

sofocused978

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2010
Boston
Whoa - the Wow Caramel Apple I have is quite good, tastes VERY much like a caramel apple, and is extremely RED in color. Not clear. Not even close to clear.

Guess I got a mislabeled bottle then, these guys at V4L are gonna hate me. Seems like I gotta email em once a week about something lol

WolfAtTheDoor

ECF Veteran
May 2, 2010
texas
Ya its really weird. What really threw me off about the caramel apple wow is it is literally clear like water where the premium is a golden color. I'm still trying to figure out what this caramel apple wow actually tastes like. I can't put my finger on it but its def not caramel or apple. Maybe I got a mislabeled bottle? The smilin def tastes like a peppermint toothpaste though. Not a fan.

Hmm, sounds like you got the wrong thing or just a bad batch of the caramel apple.. my caramel apple wow is dark pinkish/brown and tastes wonderful..

dunno about the wow smiling menthol, don't like the premium version of it, so doubt i'll ever try the wow version.

oops, looks like someone beat me to it... heh

Mark37643

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2010
Tennessee
I haven't been too happy with the WOW juices either :( I don't know why. I was shocked that I hate the wow 555. I couldn't taste much Raspberry flavor in RazzWow, The WOWbacco was just too much odd flavor for me...the only one I've liked is the WOW Mango, and I still think it could use a little more flavor. My taste buds are finicky tho. And they continue to change even 6 months later. Thank goodness the Premium Green Parliament has held on as my absolute favorite along with Premium Pomegranate. I like Premium Kiwi Apple Strawberry, but I'm scared to buy the WOW. I just pray Premium stays around. I wish I could find a WOW juice I like, but I'm afraid of wasting more money, and no one has wanted to trade for any that I have offered on swap. Just wanted to say to OP, you aren't necessarily crazy :D I also can't wait to try American made juice when they have it. Maybe that will be my saving grace :D

MachoKing

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Missouri
I've only tried a few of the wow juices. Wowboy is awesome. Wow cafe Mocha is my favorite V4L juice, period. It tastes amazing. Most cappuccino blends I've tried just fail and taste like strong coffee. Wow Cafe Mocha tastes like a Cafe Mocha. The flavor is perfect! Wow smilin menthol wasn't for me. I like the premium but I could not understand what it was that seemed off about the Wow version. I loaded a carto of it last night and was able to spot it right away. Way too much coffee. Now that I've spotted the flavor in my mind I don't mind it as much as a coffee vape but before I spotted the taste of coffee it bothered me as I didn't know what the unidentified strong flavor was.

jtcaseyjr

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
Oak Harbor, WA
Well the 555 is the only one I use and I don't see that much difference in the wow but it is a little better. You should list them in the classifieds and get some money back.

I have a bottle of the WOW 555 Which is my favorite vape atm. I also have a bottle of the Premium 555 which got sent to me accidently, but they let me keep any way. In my opinion the WOW 555 is FAR superior. I'll end up vaping the Premium, but for my tastes buds anyway, I think the WOW 555 is way better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread