I want GG - advise Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

timofius111

Mar 27, 2012
Moscow, Russia
Dear Colleagues, Already two weeks passed as the electronic cigarette, which reduced the number of normal with 1.5 - 2 packs a day to 1.5 - 2 cigarettes a day .... Smoke eGO - T, the day goes 2 - 2.5 cartridge containing 6 mg of nicotine.

Really liked the GG - not thin, and full-size. I want to buy, but do not have enough experience to collect the best (in terms of satisfaction) kit. What is, and ask for your help.

Thanks in advance for not sending in the search - tried a lot of info, but it is not systematized.

sailorman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Podunk, FLA
I have heard nothing bad about the GG. I read about them a couple years ago and could find no complaints except that they're quite expensive. But you already know that.

For a fixed voltage PV with a large battery, I always recommend the Silver Bullet. Nobody ever has a complaint about it. There is probably no other PV on the market that is better built and more reliable. It take an 18650 battery, which can easily last all day or longer between recharges.
If you get a "Kick" as well, you can convert it to a variable voltage PV and gain a lot of control for much less money than you would spend on another high quality VV PV such as the Provari or Darwin.

You can look at the altsmoke.com website or the Silver Bullet forum in the Vendor's section of ECF for more information.

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
I wanted a GG at 1st as well but have decided not to buy one (if I even could get my hands on one) because it looks to me to be that many parts are also out of stock all the time and I can't imagine owning 400.00 worth of equipment that I have to stick up in the closet because I cant get a part for it. That would really chap my a*s. I think it looks like a wonderful product but untill it comes in a more steady stream it's off the list for me. Also I think Imeo is a genius but would not throw myself in front of a bullet for him so maybe Im not worthy. LOL My next purchase will probably be a provari

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I've got 3 GG's - A GG Grant (one of Imeo's first models) an early model GGTS & a GG Stealth. Only ever had to get a small replacement part for one of them after I messed up the attie connector due to dropping my GGTS down a flight of concrete stairs & it landed attie side down. Don't get me wrong, it still worked even with the very slightly bent attie connector, so really only replaced that for cosmetic reasons :)

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Dear Colleagues, Already two weeks passed as the electronic cigarette, which reduced the number of normal with 1.5 - 2 packs a day to 1.5 - 2 cigarettes a day .... Smoke eGO - T, the day goes 2 - 2.5 cartridge containing 6 mg of nicotine.

Really liked the GG - not thin, and full-size. I want to buy, but do not have enough experience to collect the best (in terms of satisfaction) kit. What is, and ask for your help.

Thanks in advance for not sending in the search - tried a lot of info, but it is not systematized.

Welcome to the forum! We don't do that here- tell people to do a search. If you have a question, feel free to ask. Now that you have 5 posts, we do have a GG subforum.

The GG

t man

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2010
vermont
Here is a little advise if you really want a GG. I actually just found out about GG products about 3 months ago. In that time I have acquired 1 full ss GGTS, 1 ss stealth (that I turned into a second GGTS), 2 Odysseus 1 with the expansion set and 1 Iatty. If you really want to acquire these you need to stalk the classifieds, they come up for sale quite often (and usually sell fast ). For parts visit your suppliers forum and find out when shipments are due to come in. Then stalk your suppliers website as I have seen these parts sellout within minutes.

P.S.

There are 3 GG items for sale or trade on the classifieds as I right this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread