The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I Want My Passthrough Blues

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by terrie1, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. terrie1

terrie1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 16, 2009
    Centralia WA
    Well, wouldntcha know it? USPS decided to take a day longer than expected with my package today, containing BOTH my Wow Vanilla and my Chrome auto Passthru...bleh. I have Bananas Foster (Lots) and you guys to keep me company til it comes tomorrow. Boy will I love slicing the envelope open...:vapor:

2. terrie1

Dec 16, 2009
    Centralia WA
    33 reads and no one to post and share in my sadness? I watched a movie and fell asleep anyway. It's been a very pleasant afternoon indeed!:laugh:

3. Archer74

Archer74 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2009
    Illinois
    i feel your pain. I've missed delivery drops a couple of times. I feel so excited reading "out for delivery" on my tracker. I have my packages delivered to the building manager's office. sometimes he steps out when the package comes so i get a delivery exception and have to wait. absolute worse was when the package was delivered friday. i go and find he closed early and didnt open on sat for some reason. salt to my wound, i can clearly see my package sitting by the window. :-x:-x:-x

4. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 10, 2009
    Key West,Fl.
    Im sorry it didnt come,I hate when that happens!

5. terrie1

Dec 16, 2009
    Centralia WA
    It came today. :happydance::vapor:

6. lonercom

lonercom Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2010
    St. Petersburg, Fl
    Just the thought of such an occurence has me curled up in the fetal positin wringing my hands and sobbing. Sorry it happened to you.

7. krazie_Kid

krazie_Kid Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2010
    Long Island
    I know how you feel terrie, I also have had that happen to me. I hate it so bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.