I want to transfer to another tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
Join me and wait 4 more days until the special brand bargains start on aliexpress :)

After thoroughly gathering information, my choice of tanks has come down to this:
OBS Engine Nano - 25mm single coil RTA with leak-free top-airflow and topside-fill
Geekvape ZEUS Dual RTA - 26mm single/dual coil RTA with leak-free top-airflow and top-fill

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
That’s a NRG tank? I have the X kit, and that’s the tank I have. You might like a geek vape Zeus or Zeus dual. The dual is similar in size and in that it’s got top air. So even though you need to practice getting the coils the same, it’s very forgiving and leak free. I mean even I have success with it and the flavor is really good.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Take a look at the Augvape intake as well. Only a single coil, but it has top airflow that is channeled for bottom coil flow. Build deck is easy to work with, and while the air feels a tiny bit restricted, it gives tremendous flavor and decent clouds.

The Engine series like the Nano are good choices but can be difficult to find in stock. The Engine 2 is the newest version, but has a challenging deck design I'd never recommend as a first tank to learn to build on.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
the understatement of the day.kind of like getting sweet tea in new York.:)

Well if you had just asked for iced tea you would have been all set. Plenty of it in stock. Just a different SKU, sorta like finding the right version of something on FT. :D

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
I have vaporesso revenger kit and i don’t have any experience in build but i want something not expensive cuz sub coil is very expensive
Any rebuildable will be much cheaper than a drop in coil, costs me about 10$ per month or 15$ when i buy wire.

Tank wise I can't comment as i only use rdas these days.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
Join me and wait 4 more days until the special brand bargains start on aliexpress :)

After thoroughly gathering information, my choice of tanks has come down to this:
OBS Engine Nano - 25mm single coil RTA with leak-free top-airflow and topside-fill
Geekvape ZEUS Dual RTA - 26mm single/dual coil RTA with leak-free top-airflow and top-fill

What do you think of the Geekvape Creed RTA? Looks pretty good to me for higher Wattage vapers.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
If youre interested in learning to build, start with an rda. Easy to learn on and very forgiving of mistakes. A dead rabbit is a decent choice of rda to learn building on. The coils are top mounted so keep them low enough to the build deck so they dont touch the inside of the cap when you put it back on. And watch a bunch of vids on youtube first. Very valuable to see it done before you actually try it.

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
I'm torn.
I asked Jayhaze for his opinion on my choice of nano vs zeus. He says nano. DJLsb however, has called the Zeus the "Engine Nano Killer". Both of them have reviewed both RTAs, the models surrounding them
What do you think of the Geekvape Creed RTA? Looks pretty good to me for higher Wattage vapers.
Me? I think nothing of it since I don't know it. But from I can see, it's a bottom-airflow model, which the other 2 are not.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I'm torn.
I asked Jayhaze for his opinion on my choice of nano vs zeus. He says nano. DJLsb however, has called the Zeus the "Engine Nano Killer". Both of them have reviewed both RTAs, the models surrounding them

Me? I think nothing of it since I don't know it. But from I can see, it's a bottom-airflow model, which the other 2 are not.
I would be weary of a YouTube reviewers opinion. While they can give a nice initial impresion and a good look at a product, most of the time they only use it for a very limited amount of time. I would suggest searching out opinions from average people who own what you are interested in. You are more likely to hear honest opinions and observations since they will spend more time getting to know the device inside and out. Since the average person doesn't have a box full of stuff waiting to be reviewed, they will devote more time to to get to know it.

tailland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2018
Germany
I would be weary of a YouTube reviewers opinion. While they can give a nice initial impresion...
There are different types of reviewers, and those 2 fall into the category of a handful of youtube vape folks whose elaborations are worth listening to, imho. But sure, I will of course listen to other people as well, especially long-time owners of a device I'm interested in. Why wouldn`t I ?

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
There are different types of reviewers, and those 2 fall into the category of a handful of youtube vape folks whose elaborations are worth listening to, imho. But sure, I will of course listen to other people as well, especially long-time owners of a device I'm interested in. Why wouldn`t I ?

I didn't say you wouldn't listen to others, but you only mentioned asking YouTubers with no mention of real world user opinions. So I just tried to give you a tidbit of advise.

YouTube reviewers are less useful and more like infomercials. Some bits they offer can be helpful, but they are still just advertising products to a community.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Rex Everything

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2014
Tacoma
hello

I have vaporesso revenger the sub coils burn after 15 days i want to transfer to another tank but i have read about rda rta ... single coil and dual coil and i dont about them

I need good tank that could change the cotton

Thank you
your not gonna find many tanks taking pre built coils that are gonna match most longer

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I'm torn.

Not to push things, but if it's a nano /zeus choice go watch the Intake reviews. I can in good conscience say it's the best top airflow single coil rta out there for flavor, performance, and ease of build. There's a nice thread on it in the RTA area on the forum.

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium

It's a combination of bottom and side airflow. Using a AFC ring (bottom) and included sleeves (side) you can modify either/both/neither airflow options all the way down to zero if you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread