I will warn other suppliers about you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fud

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Hawaii
If you want names look up the back posts and all the so called "drama" before ok.

This last week I had a hard drive problem, oh well they do fail after a while so that's why I didn't answer right away.

Second I don't want to name the vendor since it's all on record here anyway, that wouldn't be fair IMO. But if you put together things you will figure it out.

Cheers

Not worth even addressing in great detail. My initial correspondence for him to use the replacement atomizer (that he berated me on here and said never was sent, but just took two weeks because of geographical distance, he apologized for that in PM though....par for the course for FUD - no public retraction or apology) was while he waited for a self addressed stamped envelope to arrive to return my product. Didn't think, through all his complaining, he would use nearly an entire carton, 18 cartridges to be exact, when he even said on here, that in the meantime, he received ANOTHER PV from another company that he said he was MUCH happier with (except for the juice which in his first post he appears to be unsatisfied and complaining about again - also par for the course). Hey PV's aren't for everyone.... ya know.

It just amazed me that even though he complained on and on forever and a day, that he still found the personal fortitude to fight through his dislike for my product to use 18 of the 22 cartridges when he had already bought and had another product that he claimed he was SO happy with. (I've been in retail for many years and this type of abuse of suppliers/retailers etc. is how good companies that stand by their product end up having to change policy to afford for this type of behavior).

We also refunded for all those used cartridges. The ENTIRE cost to him was refunded, this didn't cost him a penny.....AND he even complained, on this forum publicly, that I didn't refund his money DAYS after he had already called his credit card company to do a chargeback. (Yeah he tends to berate me publicly then either apologize half heartedly through a pm or not at all....but NEVER makes a public retraction....and if this goes on I guess I have to post a link to his dated scanned chargeback that he initiated with his cc company that was dated DAYS before he went on here and said I didn't refund him, and then post a link to that dated forum post - again NO retraction on his part...he's either content with discrediting my company or can't own up to his own mistakes)

And for the record, yes it IS like I won't ever sell to him again, because I will not....so suppliers please be aware of who you are selling to out in Hawaii, as this was a very trying and unpleasant encounter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread