I wish I had known in the beginning....

Status
Not open for further replies.

girlsdrivetoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2013
Truckin' across America
That the Vamo is the way to go! Im a fairly new vaper. I started with a knockoff ego twist and some cheapy clearos and got a Vision Spinner a week later when the ego crapped out on me. Over the next three weeks I slobbered over the Vamo and acquired some EVODs, mini Vivis and a backupSpinner. Then came the Protank 2s. I limited myself to juice purchases after that til a week and a half ago and finally sprung for a gorgeous purple V4 setup. I am in LOVE! Juices that just seemed so-so in the PT2 on the Spinner are suddenly coming alive with the Vamo. Right now Im vaping AiV's Twas Brillig and am in heaven! I was using the same coil and tank on the Spinner and no matter where I set the voltage, it just seemed to taste like wet socks and blackberries. I tossed the rest of the sample bottle back into the juice bag to go for a second opinion later. Until tonight. Now its at the top of my list to order a bigger bottle and I cant wait to get home and grab the bottle of April Moon my mum got for me. Twas Brillig isnt the only flavor that wowed me now that Ive tried it in my Vamo setup. I wish I had just gotten a Vamo in the beginning! I got my mum started vaping right after I did and shes about to inherit one of my Spinners, stepping up from her ego twists. But I told her tonight that when I get another killer paycheck ((looks like the check I will get in two weeks is gonna rock... 3100 miles this week and Im babying the fuel tank!)) I will be ordering her her very own purple V4 too!

I couldnt be happier with this device. I screwed in the beauty ring for my mini vivis to support the PT2 and keep me from screwing the PT2 down too tight and cutting off airflow. I might eventually spring for a V3 as a backup. Chrome finish, of course. A trucker's gotta have that chrome. ;)

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Yup..that's usually EXACTLY how it goes... (some would say the ultimate heavens open up, light beams shine down from above and angels sing is AAAAAHHHaaahhAAAAAAAAAHHHaaaaah when you get your first Provari...but I haven't made it that far yet :D)

ask me how I know ;)

Did you ever decide to grab you a USB bypass?

6.5watts...right up the middle..all day long!

Vape On!!!

Last edited:

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
I stilll rock my 650, my spinner and a homemade second hand mechanical mode....and LOVE my AiV vapes....can't wait for my VTR...I hope I get that sky opening wonder...BTW try the Mind Toulous AiV when you get a chance...I swear I hear it calling my name inside the steeping box in the hall closet.....Congrats on your HALLELUJAH moment:vapor:

girlsdrivetoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2013
Truckin' across America
Nope, didnt get a passthrough. Have too many cords around the cab as is, lol. The second Spinner was just incase the first did what my Twist did and bit the dust in an inconvenient location. But it really is like the heavens have opened up and I have seen the light. Im happy enough that I can ignore the urge to get a Provari for a couple of weeks at least!

Ive only been caught once with my settings bumping out of adjustment, it was in my hoodie pocket while I was fueling and when I got back in the truck and had a vape, it was wayyyy off. Was bumped up to about 12 watts, oops! I check it now and usually turn it off if its gonna be in my pocket for any amount of time.

KjAthena, where would I find Mind Toulous? I didnt see it on the site? Very sad that Sweet Tease is gone, I loved it! Looking forward to April Moon and want to try Fifteen Foot Falls. Several AiV flavors are in line for an order next week. :)

The Vamo V4 is just the first stepping stone for me into the world of mods/APVs. Ive been making googoo eyes over the iTaste 134. That will probably be my next buy. Im not keen on the look of box mods, but otherwise, anything goes with me .

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
Grirlsdrivetoo, they are with others in the oddities room under other....I also have to order more 15 foot falls and April moon on tuesday (and Sweet Tease is one of my favs too) The Itastes 134 will be my quit smoking for a year gift to myself...but they are coming out with 2 mini 134's as I saw on a thread here so I may get a mini for my 6 months

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Nope, didnt get a passthrough. Have too many cords around the cab as is, lol. The second Spinner was just incase the first did what my Twist did and bit the dust in an inconvenient location. But it really is like the heavens have opened up and I have seen the light. Im happy enough that I can ignore the urge to get a Provari for a couple of weeks at least!

Ive only been caught once with my settings bumping out of adjustment, it was in my hoodie pocket while I was fueling and when I got back in the truck and had a vape, it was wayyyy off. Was bumped up to about 12 watts, oops! I check it now and usually turn it off if its gonna be in my pocket for any amount of time.

KjAthena, where would I find Mind Toulous? I didnt see it on the site? Very sad that Sweet Tease is gone, I loved it! Looking forward to April Moon and want to try Fifteen Foot Falls. Several AiV flavors are in line for an order next week. :)

The Vamo V4 is just the first stepping stone for me into the world of mods/APVs. Ive been making googoo eyes over the iTaste 134. That will probably be my next buy. Im not keen on the look of box mods, but otherwise, anything goes with me .

I have me one of these for my Vamo V3 for my commute and for when I am out and about...notch keeps it from changing setting and firing and whatnot, not sure on how strong the "break away" strength is (don't wanna "garote" myself, haven't had it come loose yet either)

Plus while bouncing down the road, my USB bypass in the seat next to me I can still snag the one around my neck and vape if needed, and don't misplace it...but it does get tangled in the seatbelt when I take it off which sucks, but...your mileage may varry YMMV

$1.70 Electronic Cigarette Lanyard Leather Carrying Pouch Bag for Ego-T/Ego-C/Ego-W/Ego-D - cable length 41cm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
1315802-2.jpg

Mine is in blue

My googoo eyes are on the MVP 2.0...

oddity room...please...do tell ;)

Last edited:

girlsdrivetoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2013
Truckin' across America
Im gonna get crafty next time I get to a store and braid a pocket lanyard out of paracord. Im all about the lanyards! Lol. I hve been horrible lately and my truck is a pigsty. Need to tidy up but have no motivation. But at least theres no trash! Just... stuff. Jump seat is piled up with vape stuff, atlas, BOL, all my paperwork actually, the obligatory 64oz Flying J cup,shower bag. Yeah... its a mess, lol.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Im gonna get crafty next time I get to a store and braid a pocket lanyard out of paracord. Im all about the lanyards! Lol. I hve been horrible lately and my truck is a pigsty. Need to tidy up but have no motivation. But at least theres no trash! Just... stuff. Jump seat is piled up with vape stuff, atlas, BOL, all my paperwork actually, the obligatory 64oz Flying J cup,shower bag. Yeah... its a mess, lol.
Hey..it's not just a truck...it's your life! Lived in...can't expect anything less from a hard working trucker gurl... :D

Roll On!!!

girlsdrivetoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2013
Truckin' across America
Just gave Bandersnatch another try and its yummy too! And also tucked away in Oddities. :) Wheels are turning pretty nice this week. 3100 miles. Last week was 2700 plus 2 days of lost utilization for an extra $230. Cant say much for grabbing gears though, my company is all autos. Eaton Ultrashift Plus with Paccar engines. But an old back injury is thankful for the autos. Very nice KWs with APUs, 2500w inverters and fridges. Life is good. If I keep on keepin on like I have been, I will be the owner of a 2014 KW T680 in which I have been the sole driver and know her completely maintenance history. Leasing hasnt eaten me alive yet!

girlsdrivetoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2013
Truckin' across America
Nice rides. I'd post a picture of mine, but cant do it from mobile. But the truck in my pic is her! :)

I never thought it would happen, but I finally talked the hubby into trying 0nic. This morning he asked me what flavor I would get him, when I mentioned doing an AiV order. I said Zombie Apocalypse, because he would probably like it best. And then ge askes what setup I would get him if he ever vaped and I said the same as my current setup, skipping the Spinners altogether. And he said ok. Wow! So once I get paid, gonna order another V4. If hubby turns out not to be much for vaping, it will go to my mum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread