I wish I had known in the beginning....

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
You do know that there is a V5 out there that incorporates all the good things from the V2, V3, and V4, right?
You do realize V5 is actually a V2 with V3 guts in it, same for the V4...truth in advertising is a wee bit skewed!

Uggh

headdesk.jpg

Screamin Eagle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Maryland
You do realize V5 is actually a V2 with V3 guts in it, same for the V4...truth in advertising is a wee bit skewed!

Uggh

headdesk.jpg

More like confusion in advertising...... It's a mix of a V2 and V3 which makes it V4 but newer so it's called a V5....The new V6 will be comming out next month which will have the body of the V3, the electronics of the V5 which is the same as the V3 and V4, but newer, and the screen of the V2. But it'a all new because you can choose between the V2 and V3 beauty ring.

LMAO...Ya gota love it!!!!

girlsdrivetoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2013
Truckin' across America
Soooo many versions, lol. But yes, the other reason I went with V4 is because I like the V2 body but wanted V3 guts.

I didnt have the cash to do an AiV order this week. Today is payday and I will be ordering hubby's Vamo and on Tuesday will place my AiV order. However this week I did get my first bottle of Boba's Bounty that will get to the house today and be waiting for me toget home on the 25th. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread