i won 15 30ml bottles of ejuice from young coconut. has anybody tried any of these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Wow! I see this posted all over...people winning at some place called coconut something but had to pay 40 bucks to ship. To me, that isn't winning. Especially if you get whatever they send...if I had to pay I'd want the best juice of my choice.

I've won several things in my life. Some were heavy things...never paid a dime for shipping. All was free. I hope it works out too. But if I won something they would ship for free or I'd tell them to keep it. I'd rather go pick out 40 worth of juices I know I like than random stuff that may be crap that doesn't sell.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Funny that I've seen at least 50 winners posted all over... A few here, a few on other forums, a bunch on Facebook. Sounds like somebody has a gimmick set up. They are buying large quantities of juice at a discount price then telling people they won, then charging each a shipping fee that's outrageous...which actually pays for the cost of the juice plus their cut and boom they've got a little business set up.

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
I also won.
I got mine yesterday.
It was in a big, foam padded box and the included an iron on decal too.
They charged me $22 Fed Ex.
It was well worth it.

I will let it steep and then try them out.
I was told the delay was that they were waiting on the 2 newest juices from the Standard called Thumper and Tater.
image.jpg

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
I also won.
I got mine yesterday.
It was in a big, foam padded box and the included an iron on decal too.
They charged me $22 Fed Ex.
It was well worth it.

I will let it steep and then try them out.
I was told the delay was that they were waiting on the 2 newest juices from the Standard called Thumper and Tater.
View attachment 315913

which flavors did you get in the jackson line?

SmoKnoMoCigZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
constitution state
Funny that I've seen at least 50 winners posted all over... A few here, a few on other forums, a bunch on Facebook. Sounds like somebody has a gimmick set up. They are buying large quantities of juice at a discount price then telling people they won, then charging each a shipping fee that's outrageous...which actually pays for the cost of the juice plus their cut and boom they've got a little business set up.

yes there were 200 prizes to be had. i think this contest has also been run in the past. all winners got a list of all the winners and locations.

They claimed in a thread on facebook where the owner of Blueprint went full tard that their shipping API decided to charge the high prices. They aren't making it right though. A 3lb box doesn't cost $20-$40 to ship, some of the prices I've seen that people have payed are more than it would have cost to ship overnight. If you pay full price for the box the charge via USPS is around $6.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
well, they are parting with boutique juices that retail around $20+ each... so It's a great deal if you are a person who would want that juice anyway... sounds like they are covering some kind of cost, or at least offsetting it... I wouldn't accuse them of trying to scam.

Personally, I'd pass, because I don't care for those brands...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread