I would appreciate some help choosing an ecig for my dad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, I would like to thank the members here. I just bought a 510 for my brother for his birthday based on the hours of research I did, mostly looking through this forum. He absolutely loves it. He went from a pack and a half a day to ZERO overnight.

I'm writing though, because my dad has tried his 510 and says that he's open to trying vaping instead of smoking. He is more skeptical, however, and I am having a much harder time figuring out what to get him.

Right now he smokes between 10-15 small grape flat-tipped cigars a day. Size isn't an issue so I was thinking with going with an eGo. Ideally, I would be able to give him something that lasts all day, that is easy to use, and easy to fill (I bought my brother cartomizers and these would work fantastic and would be great for my dad too, since he is always on the go). However, flat-tips are basically a MUST.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

zizzlak

May 23, 2010
TX
Well, if I were in that situation I would probably go with the eGo big battey like you mentioned. 900 mAH or 1100 mAH. I vape about 4 ml/day and 1 battery usually lasts me all day. For the flat tip, I would probably go with the 901 style personally. You would need an adapter to match the 510 threads on the eGo but they are cheap. I also like the durability of a 901 atty compared to others. There are also 901 cartomizers to make it easier than the atomizers. That's just my preference though.

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Since size isn't much of an issue, I'd suggest you look into the Go-Go. There are several threads about it here. Its probably one of the easiest to use, and consistent PV's available and has LOTS of loyal fans. Its pretty much a fill and vape. The battery will last all day, as will the cartomizer.

P.S. Its about the size of a small cigar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread