Iam new here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runju

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Norway
Quit smoking 21 january 2012 after 43 years of heavy smoking. Thanks to the e-cigs:)
This forum is so filled up with information, and to participate in the (for me) most interesting discussions, i understand that i need 5 post. This is the first so please ask :mail:

Started with Smoke51, and today i use Provari mini and Penelope. Hoping to buy a GG Stealth and GGTS but they are hard to get, and when the proteus is ready, i hope one will find its way to Norway.

And norwegians .. come on we need to talk sense to our government !!

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Welcome!! Sounds like you already know what you are doing. I am currently using a Vmax and a Penelope and love it after trying countless other atties and devices. I have other mods I use too but this is a great set up and definitely at the top of my list of vaping experiences.

Last edited:

Runju

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Norway
Hi Ktspirit4 ... my mini is working perfect .. really. I have had for a while using cartomaziers (mostly innokin wich is very good) but when i got the Oddyseus i understood there was something more to it, and Penelope is just wonderful. Recharging .. well.. for a evening i use the 18350 and it lasts the evening but for hole day i use 18490 and with a little luck they last all day (almost). I wish they could make an ever bigger cap for a bigger battery even on the mini ;) Then you have the choice of small, big, and xtrabig hehe

Runju

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2012
Norway
Welcome to ECF! Sounds like you already know your stuff!;)

Be forewarned that it could take up to 15 posts before you can post everywhere. Sorry about that. Just have to make sure you aren't spam. It's for the good of the community that they do this.

Hmm some of my friends could maybe call me spam from time to time, but in here iam real lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread