Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
Vaping vs Smoking: What You Need to Know to Get Started
vaping involves inhaling and exhaling a vapour which is primarily made up of aerosol. Whereas tobacco smoking produces “smoke”, vaping produces aerosol which is produced by heating a liquid which contains nicotine. vaping does not combust anything, and this makes it an alternative for smoking because the process of combusting tobacco produces harmful chemicals which result in serious and sometimes deadly illnesses.

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Nice find, but:

The section titled "Addictiveness" neglects to mention that nicotine is not the only psychoactive substance in tobacco; that there are other, minor alkaloids present with MAOI properties that are greatly enhance the the tendency to self-administer the stuff.

The section titled "The Best Starter Kits For Beginners" reads like ad copy for Vaporesso.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    I agree with all that @Rossum posted, and this part of the article shocked me:
    vaping produces chemicals such as vegetable glycerin, acetaldehyde, nicotine, propylene glycol, and nitrosamines
    I had no idea!

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 23, 2013
    Texas
    I agree with all that @Rossum posted, and this part of the article shocked me:

I had no idea!

Agree, rather odd misinformation from an article that seems reasonably informed. Agree with Rossum on Vaporesso. Leaves me curious as to backstory and motivation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread