Not open for further replies.

luvinitall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
illinois
Company name
Ibtanked​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
12 February 2013​
How did you contact the supplier
Website ticket system​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
None​
General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
I ordered four tanks on January 25 all standard size along with four sets of caps. I received them almost a moth later feb,12,2013..ok so I open the package and find that I was sent an XL tank and one set of the caps was dark pink rather than dark purple...I contact Ibtanked via their website the reply was that they cannot always meet those requests , and after a few emails and much explaining on my part that the tank was the perfect color just the wrong size and that the caps were not dark purple as ordered they were dark pink ,,,,,I was told that the corrected items would be sent out ASAP and that they were sorry and it was a mistake on thier part that was on Febuary 15,2013.so I go to fill the tanks that I did receive correctly and I cannot get the carto into it no matter what I tried, soon to realize that the o-rings are way to thick so I had to change all of them out...
At this point it has been weeks so on March 7, 2013 I contact them via the website again because replying with an old email didn't work days before..the reply was sorry I don't know how your tank got put on the back burner but I will send it out in the morning and also send you tracking......ok I have not received any of the promised, so I have sent at least two more emails with no reply.....IT IS NOW MARCH 20,2013 No tracking ! no tank! I have been ordering vape supplies for years an I have never waited two months for anything...my order # is 3a9201196

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Luvinitall, first I want to apologize to you for your order getting mixed up the way it has been.

I do want to thank you though because this along with a couple other recent issues has helped me to illustrate very clearly how important creating a paper trail is when you tell someone you are going to do something. I know it is no excuse but my Daughter who you have been corresponding with and the owner of IBTanked is young and has up until we started this had no experience with work and how to create a systematic, productive work flow that also has checks and balance built into it. This is the one area where we suffer the most and I understand this. It has always been my responsibility on most jobs I have ever been on through my life to be the individual of competence on site and it really hits me to see when we do not live up to the expectations anyone, ourselves included would have when spending out hard earned money.

Rest assured this is now "IN" the work flow and will be sent out in the morning along with a selection of orings so you will be able to find the fit that works for you.

Please let me know personally if you have any other troubles either through our thread in the suppliers forum or through PM as I check both on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread