I'd post a picture but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
York, PA
I've seen a lot of pictures of various REO grands, but none of them quite prepared me for just how solidly-built it is. It's not only a great vape, it seems like it could stop a bullet.

Very impressive construction. So far, I've not been able to shoot a picture that really shows just how solid it is. This is the kind of mod a person can take pretty much anywhere and not worry very much about it.

It looks like the main body is carved out of a solid block of metal... oh, wait... I'm pretty sure it is.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
I've seen a lot of pictures of various REO grands, but none of them quite prepared me for just how solidly-built it is. It's not only a great vape, it seems like it could stop a bullet.

Very impressive construction. So far, I've not been able to shoot a picture that really shows just how solid it is. This is the kind of mod a person can take pretty much anywhere and not worry very much about it.

It looks like the main body is carved out of a solid block of metal... oh, wait... I'm pretty sure it is.

:)....it is.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Yes there REO Grand is the best built Juice Mod on the Market only second to the Mini.

Both are milled out of a solid block of Air Craft Aluminum and are virtually indestructible. :)

The coating or coloring is anodized not paint. Rob put a lot of thought in to the mod. Its worth every $ that he is charging and should last some one a life time with just a little care.

Last edited:

franklyspeaking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2009
Arlington, Texas
www.pharceapp.com
Yes there REO Grand is the best built Juice Mod on the Market only second to the Mini.

Both are milled out of a solid block of Air Craft Aluminum and are virtually indestructible. :)

The coating or coloring is anodized not paint. Rob put a lot of thought in to the mod. Its worth every $ that he is charging and should last some one a life time with just a little care.

What do you like more about the mini?

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
What do you like more about the mini?

I like the Mini for its compact size its small but not to small. Its a good pocket mod. My Grand is my Driving mod or around the shop or at the desk, Woodvil well I just love that one its my home mod.

Every REO I use has a place in my vaping routine some care different juice or atty combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread