Idea stolen from misterD external charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Toupal

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
On the road to Portland
Ok, this is what I have...tell me if this is ok, please. I have the board from a 510 PCC hooked to a tabbed 18650 and the + and - to the batty connectors, the red light is on, will it go off when the batty is fully charged or will it keep trying to charge it? Is there another way to hook it up? Previously, I also used a multi meter, found a 4.2v connection but it won't fire my atty, not sure why??

How about you tell us if it's ok : )

did you try it?

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
OK, here's another one for ya...I turned a 2 batty charger into a 3.7 18650 mod but just noticed after 3 days that it hasn't been charging. Does anyone know if I need to do something different since it was supposed to charge 2 battys origionally? I simply removed one of them for room for a bottle of juice. Works great but now it's going dead! Any help would be appreciated.

Ryan Toupal

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2010
On the road to Portland
OK, here's another one for ya...I turned a 2 batty charger into a 3.7 18650 mod but just noticed after 3 days that it hasn't been charging. Does anyone know if I need to do something different since it was supposed to charge 2 battys origionally? I simply removed one of them for room for a bottle of juice. Works great but now it's going dead! Any help would be appreciated.

That's kind of a cool idea actually.. I'm surprised it doesn't charge. You just connected the wires to the terminals with a switch and connector?

Seems like the vapor gods really don't want you to have easy charging, if that doesn't work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread