Status
Not open for further replies.

silentdoom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
MO
I've tried EVERY style of e-cig. You name it, I've tried it. Right now I'm using an Elite from Easycig and ive tried both elite carts and tanks... I just got the new tanks but I still have concerns. My girlfriend ended up burning up a tank in the first day just bc she was using it too much! WHAT?!??? now I dont burn up things anymore bc I've been there done that and learned but I personally dont think any of the systems I have tried have been the best. Ive tried everything from gas stations to high priced mods..... Who is looking for someone to create the ultimate E-cig, bc I guarantee you with enough backing I could. And I'm sure hundreds of people have said this before me, but all of ones I have tried are just little improvements on an old design. I want to make one that beginners can pick up and use without any "dirty" tastes, one a experienced vapor can vape on all day, one that tastes AMAZING. Anyone whos looking- drew@silentdoom.com Email me. And if anyone is mad at me about the post, please don't be bc I just want something that all of us can enjoy and love. I was talking with my friend, who I just convinced to buy an elite so we could both stop smoking, that I had gone through 5 stages of ecigs so far. Im not talking about 5 different models, Im talking about trying to quit anologs 5 times, and each time I seem to keep going back bc something ends up turning me off about whichever units I was trying.
I want to be DONE!!! :vapor: I want our generation, my generation, to instead of seeing a bunch of boxes of tobacco behind their gas station checkout, to see all different delicious flavors of HARMLESS liquid that they could enjoy instead of being yelled at about using. I dont want to be rich, I just want to enjoy my entire life... and I'm sick of going outside in Missouri winters to smoke a damn cigarette every hour.

silentdoom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2010
MO
Honestly, do you ever have trouble at all with your ego? anything you wish could be better? What kinda cart are you using? I started vaping often with a V4L, but I hated the cart design. They started tasting burnt and I absolutely HATED cleaning bc I never knew the best way to do so, and I never knew in the beginning I had to let them dry and I was getting horrible vapor production and went back to analogs. I had multiple different different types of egos, and I liked the ego-t but those started sucking too... I know all of these are supposed to be "disposable" but I hate having to constantly worry if something is full, good tasting etc.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
... I know all of these are supposed to be "disposable" but I hate having to constantly worry if something is full, good tasting etc.

That's why I made some DIY syringe tanks and use 'em with my eGo batts and Buzz Pros!
thumbsup.gif

HeadLikeOrange

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2011
Massachusetts, USA
I am pretty happy with my Riva 510. Every night I fill up 5 LR Boge cartos. I carry the cartos and a spare batt with me to work. When one carto starts to give out, I just switch in another. When I get home, I refill the empties and start again for the next day. When a carto starts to go, I chuck it and cycle in a new one. Pretty simple for me.

I admit it gets a little boring and repetitive, but so was smoking. And in the evenings, I will drip a different flavor (and stronger nic) for some variety. One of these days I'll probably get a vv mod to mess around with at home, but the Riva work for me throughout the workday. Compact enough, good performance, virtually maintenance-free.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Ive used both brand and homemade syringe tanks. Still... ehhh.. alright but..

From your join date it looks like you and I have been at this for about the same length of time. I, however, have not tried every system out there. I've found and stuck with something that works very well for me. A 2.5Ω Ikenvape Fusion carto in or out of a good Liquinator type carto tank powered by a VV Buzz or Infinity set at about 4.7- 4.8 Volts.
If you need more than that will give you I have a fog machine that I'd sell ya. :)

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    So you invent the perfect PV for you. What makes you think it would be the perfect PV for me?
    You see if you were to invent the perfect PV for me, it would have to contain at least 6 cartos loaded with different flavors.
    Kinda like one of those pens with three different colors of ink.
    Meanwhile I'll just deal with a whole bunch of "imperfect" PV's.

Last edited:

Denich

ECF Veteran
    Aug 27, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    Ummm... kinda like this concept?

hmmmm

What about a magazine fed pistol??
    1. Mag is loaded with filled cartos, battery end facing the back of the mag
    2. Rack the slide, chamber a carto, firing pin is modded as you battery connection, the muzzle is your drip tip.
    3. When you run dry, rack the slide again ejecting the empty carto and loading a fresh one.
    4. Stick the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger (battery activation).
    6. Profit

Im sure it will work just fine, as long as you dont store it with the real stuff and dont drink and vape.

mooreted

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 10, 2011
    California
    Honestly, do you ever have trouble at all with your ego? anything you wish could be better? What kinda cart are you using? I started vaping often with a V4L, but I hated the cart design. They started tasting burnt and I absolutely HATED cleaning bc I never knew the best way to do so, and I never knew in the beginning I had to let them dry and I was getting horrible vapor production and went back to analogs. I had multiple different different types of egos, and I liked the ego-t but those started sucking too... I know all of these are supposed to be "disposable" but I hate having to constantly worry if something is full, good tasting etc.

I have Boge 2.0 cartos and 1.7 ohm Resurrectors. I fill several up and vape all day. My 1100 Mah battery stays charged all day. I have great flavor all day. When the flavor drops off a little I just grab another filled carto. I now fill them with a syringe and it takes like 10 seconds. So, yeah, no problems at all.

silentdoom

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 2, 2010
    MO
    I just would like something that produces great flavor, is non disposable, all you do is fill it up with liquid and go. No syringes, nothing that gets gunked up, one that beginners and experts can use without a learning curve bc I do think a lot of people have tried and gone back to cigs. I'm happy that some have found their perfect one, and anything that you guys like I'm gonna order for myself and try too! I don't want anyone here mad at me bc their happy so Ill give everything a try! Ive got a lot of stuff written and thought out, just need a producer/helper to put ideas into something great. I want to make the next advancement to what we all already use. My biggest pet peeve, dry hits and burning taste! Keep the suggestions coming! I really like my elite and their new tanks! Just I think it could be better and people are still smoking so I want to end that... Big dreams huh? Lol

frosting

Reviewer / Blogger
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2011
    Connecticut
    My perfection will the provari when I can afford it. *Adds provari to the damn spell check. Its a word dammit!*

silentdoom its cool your heart is in the right place. I think vaping does that to many of us, myself included. I seriously fantatize about opening an e-cigg store where people can watch me DIY juices made to order lol

In time I'm sure that will happen(my fantasy if I come into money, and much simpler even better easy to use e-ciggs). However, at the same token like many mention we all didn't smoke the same brand of cigarettes right? It makes sense people have to find what works for them. Hopefully this forum can help lead people in the right direction they need so they don't end up buying 6, 7 different kinds of e-ciggs before finding their "one". Education is power. Maybe I got lucky, but I think it had a lot more to do with me doing my research that I found in my first shot something quite satisfying to me, for the time being. Viva la eGo.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    From your join date it looks like you and I have been at this for about the same length of time. I, however, have not tried every system out there. I've found and stuck with something that works very well for me. A 2.5Ω Ikenvape Fusion carto in or out of a good Liquinator type carto tank powered by a VV Buzz or Infinity set at about 4.7- 4.8 Volts.
    If you need more than that will give you I have a fog machine that I'd sell ya. :)

Well said Mist. I agree 100%.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 28, 2010
    NJ
    I just would like something that produces great flavor, is non disposable, all you do is fill it up with liquid and go. No syringes, nothing that gets gunked up, one that beginners and experts can use without a learning curve bc I do think a lot of people have tried and gone back to cigs. I'm happy that some have found their perfect one, and anything that you guys like I'm gonna order for myself and try too! I don't want anyone here mad at me bc their happy so Ill give everything a try! Ive got a lot of stuff written and thought out, just need a producer/helper to put ideas into something great. I want to make the next advancement to what we all already use. My biggest pet peeve, dry hits and burning taste! Keep the suggestions coming! I really like my elite and their new tanks! Just I think it could be better and people are still smoking so I want to end that... Big dreams huh? Lol

Maybe something like a Reo type pv.

I have to be honest, I'm really happy with my ego. It does everything I need/want from a pv. Maybe if I try something different, I'll see what I've been missing but for now I love the big batteries, love the 1.7 cartos. If someone offered me a bottom feeder I wouldn't turn it down I'm pretty happy as is.

wdave

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 11, 2009
    Cincinnati, OH
    I've tried EVERY style of e-cig. You name it, I've tried it. Right now I'm using an Elite from Easycig and ive tried both elite carts and tanks... I just got the new tanks but I still have concerns. My girlfriend ended up burning up a tank in the first day just bc she was using it too much! WHAT?!??? now I dont burn up things anymore bc I've been there done that and learned but I personally dont think any of the systems I have tried have been the best. Ive tried everything from gas stations to high priced mods..... Who is looking for someone to create the ultimate E-cig, bc I guarantee you with enough backing I could. And I'm sure hundreds of people have said this before me, but all of ones I have tried are just little improvements on an old design. I want to make one that beginners can pick up and use without any "dirty" tastes, one a experienced vapor can vape on all day, one that tastes AMAZING. Anyone whos looking- drew@silentdoom.com Email me. And if anyone is mad at me about the post, please don't be bc I just want something that all of us can enjoy and love. I was talking with my friend, who I just convinced to buy an elite so we could both stop smoking, that I had gone through 5 stages of ecigs so far. Im not talking about 5 different models, Im talking about trying to quit anologs 5 times, and each time I seem to keep going back bc something ends up turning me off about whichever units I was trying.
    I want to be DONE!!! :vapor: I want our generation, my generation, to instead of seeing a bunch of boxes of tobacco behind their gas station checkout, to see all different delicious flavors of HARMLESS liquid that they could enjoy instead of being yelled at about using. I dont want to be rich, I just want to enjoy my entire life... and I'm sick of going outside in Missouri winters to smoke a damn cigarette every hour.

You are either a flaming perfectionist or really don't want to quit smoking. So like the rest of us, you probably just need a shrink :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread