Status
Not open for further replies.

windy33

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
O.C.
I could have used these earlier Lauralie!!!
I hear you - I was actually working on another one then realized I couldn't :facepalm:

I got permission to post these here to help people out............they aren't perfect but will work

transparent background on all of them - just right click > save as

Rippleface.png

Ripplebodyagain.png

Rippleheadwithhair.png

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
  • Deleted by Vchick
  • Reason: forum rules

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
If Ripple had been the 1st Man... er, Hippie... to walk on the Moon, the "Race for Space" would have taken on a whole new meaning... :D
animated_flying_saucer.gif

Instead of all the Conscientious Objectors fleeing to Canada to avoid being Drafted, they would have gone to help colonize the Moon... turning all of the Colonies there into one big, happy Hippie commune!!
240.gif

They would have built large, geodesic bio-domes to live in and been self-supportive by growing bumper crops of certain varieties of Hemp, Mushrooms and Cactus for Export back to Earth.
23.gif

And the saying "Earth... Love It or Leave It" would have become a self-fulfilling prophecy!!

thrally.gif
hippiechick.gif

Trip-1.jpg

Ripple-1D.jpg

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
If I didn't know any better spacekitty, Id say that Rip was actualy IN that photo. Nice work! Love the lil story too!! My fav one I've seen so far. you got my vote lol.

Thanks... but I just got lucky that the angles of the 2 pics worked out so well... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread