Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
LOL I'm too embarrassed to even show my face around ECF now. :oops: I think it was a conspiracy by Thy and Mike. It was Mike that suggested it! :mad:

The funny part is that I don't remember ever posting my dog's name anywhere and I thought it would go one for days! :( I was shocked to see rosesense post his name. LOL

Sorry everyone. :oops:

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
LOL I'm too embarrassed to even show my face around ECF now. :oops: I think it was a conspiracy by Thy and Mike. It was Mike that suggested it! :mad:

The funny part is that I don't remember ever posting my dog's name anywhere and I thought it would go one for days! :( I was shocked to see rosesense post his name. LOL

Yea, you gotta watch out for those two, I think they want my job. :shock::nah::sneaky:

That could have gone on forever, we would have had to hire a private investigator to find out your dog's name. It's a cute dog, it should be the ECF's new mascot and logo! :thumbs:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY

:lol:

nothing at all to be embarrassed about. It was a good idea and could have gone on for awhile. That's just the way these things go sometimes. I think everyone had fun waiting for you to find the thread and come up with the contest anyways ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread