Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
If hippies ruled the world........................................
contestn.jpg

Jello Wrestling would be required in P.E class

ROFL.gif

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Starring "Ripple" in The Graduate View attachment 148074

Older women are far more beautiful -- and they know what they're doing!!! :laugh:

Ripple is fun to play with :D

Yes, yes I am........;)

I'm working 8 to 8 not sure if I'll be able to vote and my polling place isn't to close to work grrrrrrr

Voting is so important, your employer should allow you the time to go cast your ballot, its unamerican to not let everyone vote....

Speaking of voting, I have to help choose a winner, there are like 40 entries I love, I have a hard time choosing in the first place!!! 8-o
SK, AG, and CJ had so many great entries, I feel badly I can only consider their first two -- and windy finally got the hang of it, more the better!!! :thumbs:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Speaking of voting, I have to help choose a winner, there are like 40 entries I love, I have a hard time choosing in the first place!!! 8-o
SK, AG, and CJ had so many great entries, I feel badly I can only consider their first two -- and windy finally got the hang of it, more the better!!! :thumbs:
Ripple, I can make it easy for you honey....I enjoyed just laughing with you all, I don't have to win anything babe
joliecouette.gif
so don't even think about mine. K ?

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA

I thought we were only allowed two entries? hmmmm
*goes back to page one*

I guess you missed that part of Ripple's comment... :unsure:

I still think that my 1st two (and "official" entries) were the best... the others were just for Fun!!

But the REAL winner here is Ripple...
sillylove.gif
I sure hope you are making a scrapbook of all these pics!!!

Last edited:

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
If people enjoyed my pics and it brought a smile to their faces and let them forget all their troubles in life even for a minute..........I've already WON big time !

The Best Gift there is.....is to Share a Smile :)

TheBestGiftYouCanGiveisYourself.jpg

And you bring happiness and laughter into every day!

We love you bunches of banana's worth, lovely 'Nita ♥ ♥ ♥

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
This contest/thread was so much fun and I know I'm not good at photo morphing lol but they are some great entries good luck Ripple choosing a winner:)
It never mattered if any of the pics were 'good' or not Windy. The having FUN part was the only IMPORTANT factor here :D And I thank ALL of you for making each day a little brighter being here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread