Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Well I'll be horns-waggled! I really wasn't innit to winnit on this one 'cause it was just a fun factor.

Thanks to PIF, Halo and Ella............ I promise this kit shall be under my Christmas tree as a gift to a smoker. That's a double win... to have a chance to bring another vaper on board.

Ya'll have a fantastic sense of humor and gotta love that Ripple who risks his face and body in these devious hands and our wacky minds. Congratulations to all the winners.... what a hoot this has been!

dancer001.gif

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
I'll tell you what, my top 6 were all great -- #5 Davelog, #6 AG, #58 lilesah, #60 mattiem, and #70 SK were all top in my book besides the CJ's winner -- I of course loved binners' #46 and #75 and prism's #249 -- but darkwitless' #153 putting me riding hump seat between cheech and choing was inspired, too bad it wasn't historical!!! :laugh:

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
I'll tell you what, my top 6 were all great -- #5 Davelog, #6 AG, #58 lilesah, #60 mattiem, and #70 SK were all top in my book besides the CJ's winner -- I of course loved binners' #46 and #75 and prism's #249 -- but darkwitless' #153 putting me riding hump seat between cheech and choing was inspired, too bad it wasn't historical!!! :laugh:

You looked right at home in all those scenario's and it was a blast chopping up photos with all the kid's on this playground! There were so many creative ideas and masterful artworks! View attachment 149369

May I add a personal admiration for some totally authentic photo editing on Morri's #272... I am in awe of her talent. View attachment 149372

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
I'm just the front man. The real work is done behind the scenes by our wonderful team of PIF moderators - good job ladies :thumb:

Well you do one hellava job of making those ladies even more appreciated! Wait, did that come out wrong? :lol:

BTW, I stopped by Halo and left a little note of appreciation in Ella's personal thread.

Seriously, we all really do treasure your efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread