ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Sorry I haven't been by sooner to say:

congrats5.gif

to all of the Winners!!

Plus a HUGE Thank You to Cinder and Halo for putting up the prizes... :wub:

and to Ripple for just putting up with us... :D LOL!!

(I am already a 'winner' since I have some Halo juice on the way from one of their great contests!!)

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Happy Saturday!
I was cleaning up my desktop of errant files and found this. It must have been my good judgment to not post it earlier, but hey, it's a weekend now and I am contemplating settling in with a margarita and getting some work done. Forgive me, please :angel:........ ;)

ripple_lox_judgment.jpg
What's not good judgement CJ ? Aren't they just watching tv there with a blanket cuz it's cold outside ? :unsure:

Darkwitless

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2010
KY
Happy Saturday!
I was cleaning up my desktop of errant files and found this. It must have been my good judgment to not post it earlier, but hey, it's a weekend now and I am contemplating settling in with a margarita and getting some work done. Forgive me, please :angel:........ ;)

ripple_lox_judgment.jpg

Oh no you didn't.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Wow, thank you Dark! Happy Friday, everyone!

I'm so glad you won, #5 was one of my faves like I said....:thumb:

Glad to pass it on!

Halo has good stuff, but I just stocked up on some stuff to try some new flavors...and honestly had no intention of "competing" . I
meant to post "not an entry" lol

I explained that I was disqualifying myself on the grounds that I am a Natural Blond!:p

No excuse, I'm dozy and I'm a brunette......:rolleyes:

Happy Saturday!

ripple_lox_judgment.jpg

Ummmm, some things I'm sure of.......:laugh:

I withhold comment on 'jazz cigarettes'......:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread