Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD
I am sure BT will still sell regulated pre-filled cartridges :glare:

that taste so bad you will gladly run back to cigarettes

look at the DIY thread and then if you are thinking it is coming down the road stockpile your eliquid and put it in the freezer -- it won't freeze solid and the nic will take years and years to break down

or solution 2 - start cutting down on your nic until you are at 0mg - then DIY (they cannot ban flavorings, PG, and VG

you do realize that the main antagonists to vaping behind the scenes is a select (and rich) group in the health care community
Dr's and hospitals make billions and billions off of sick smokers (probably as much if not more than big tobacco)

What we need to do is sell the insurance companies on how much they would save if vaping was legal everywhere and available to all adults over the age of 18.

my 2 cents

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Well, thinking about it realistically, just like any other banned substance, if there is a market for it, which there is, then, i've no doubt, nicotine smuggling will become big business. Imagine that !. Crate upon crate of fake liquor bottles filled with nicotine, there'll be absolutely no way to control it, it won't just be individual smugglers on foot taking their chances, i'm talking about serious organized crime. Any liquid products being imported or carried from state to state would be used to smuggle nicotine, everybody will be doing it. They'll probably find a way to turn it into a powder, or a jel or even a solid, just to make it easier to smuggle. And the best way to smuggle nicotine is..................that's right, in big boxes of cigarettes. Sniffer dogs won't know whether they're coming or going. :). Besides, who listens to what the government says. They don't own the bloody world !. Who do they think they are anyway !.

Nicotine isn't going to be banned. Chances are that every method of handling, packaging and selling nicotine for e-liquids that is currently in use and without major problems will be grandfathered in with the FDA deeming regulations.

I find that likely. If it is, there will be a window of opportunity where you can order nic liquid. Should it happen--and like you, I strongly doubt it will as nicotine has far too many uses--I'll pick up an extra liter of 100 mg/ml unflavored base liquid. At 6 mg/ml, that'll give me more than 16 liters of my current mix, and I'm cutting down anyway.

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
The FDA cannot ban nicotine liquid. Or e-cigs.

I do like the beautiful irony of ecigs being banned and tobacco on sale at every corner store, but they do not have that power. It's also the case that government moves so slowly that by the time they decide anything, there will be millions of vapers having quit cigarettes that just ignore them anyway.

jail us all? pfft.

T

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
I havent done the math, but maybe you all could help me out. I have 2 litres of 60MG nic in VG. I use 10 ml in my juices. I vape close to 8 ml a day...... so where am I at in the "I have enough to make 10,000 mls" question ?

A gallon each of pg/vg..... over 120 flavors....easily re purchased.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
I buy 250 ml of 100 mg nicotine base once a year. I vape 2.5 ml of 15 mg finished juice per day. Although I dilute and freeze the nicotine base in smaller bottles for mixing later during the year I don't purchase more base than I can use for a 12-18 month time frame. I want to keep my nicotine as free from oxidation as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread