If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
Well I decided to place an order with them Saturday to see how I like it. I ordered vanilla custard, blueberry custard, frosted donut, killer cupcake and silly wabbit. Not bad for Just under $30. I'm looking forward to giving them a try. Anybody have any opinions on these flavors? Unfortunately I probably won't be able to give them much steep time as I'm almost completely out and will probably have to get some locally to hold me over.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Well I decided to place an order with them Saturday to see how I like it. I ordered vanilla custard, blueberry custard, frosted donut, killer cupcake and silly wabbit. Not bad for Just under $30. I'm looking forward to giving them a try. Anybody have any opinions on these flavors? Unfortunately I probably won't be able to give them much steep time as I'm almost completely out and will probably have to get some locally to hold me over.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Well, for me, the custards took a bit over a month to steep. These were in 60ml bottles, so YMMV depending on the size you ordered. Silly Rabbit is good. Most everything I've tried steeps by 1 week, except for the custards that were a tad harsh out of the mail. Anything with fruit or vanilla/cream shines after a week and just gets better after that.

Let me know what you think of the Frosted Donut. That's on my order for later this month.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
OTOH,

I admit I'm a nOOb, I've only tried about 15 juices, maybe 10 or so from the "mixed to order" places.

My Ohm's sampler is 12 days since mixed today. Tonight has been a good bit of an Evod tank of their Vanilla Custard. I'm tasting more a Creme Brulee but still, this is The First of the mix to orders, that at day 12 I was, I Need More of this Now.

It's good enough now, I will forego anymore for another week. I only have half of that 10 ml bottle left. :(

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
OTOH,

I admit I'm a nOOb, I've only tried about 15 juices, maybe 10 or so from the "mixed to order" places.

My Ohm's sampler is 12 days since mixed today. Tonight has been a good bit of an Evod tank of their Vanilla Custard. I'm tasting more a Creme Brulee but still, this is The First of the mix to orders, that at day 12 I was, I Need More of this Now.

It's good enough now, I will forego anymore for another week. I only have half of that 10 ml bottle left. :(

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

It's a good thing he ships quickly :)

Jomoke

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2012
Connecticut
Got my order in today - yeah!! Was shipped on the 1st so shipping is pretty quick. They all smell great but the PB&J was the first to hit my senses. I'm going to try to let them sit for a few days before trying them but will definitely post my thoughts back here after that or in the eliquid review forum.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Ohm'sMail for me today too, Whee!

Delivered to North Central Fla about 42 hrs after first wanding in in Idaho.

My dessert/fruit samples are right at 2 weeks and I was ready to go back through the 5 of them. Today is 50 ml of French Maid and 30 ml (Freebie!) of Butter Nutter.

I was thinking about letting both of them sit a week before even a "FOOB" tank as heck, they don't even have the usual postal trip wait in yet.

A sniff of the FM (double vanilla and cream) bottle smells good but nothing I can pin down.

A sniff of the Butter Nutter and my head snaps back.

That Usually happens when someone crams a Nutter Butter cookie up my nose. ;)

No really. If it vapes just HALF as good as it smells. I'm not real sure I can wait a week on that one.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Well, my maiden order arrived today, and has had a gentle warming, a long shaking, and is now sitting open-necked in the steep closet.

Oatmeal Cookie has a light, authentic scent.
Steam Roller smells just like my TVH VanHazin, and will probably be its replacement.
The King smells exactly like VW Peanut Butter Bananza, and will probably lose the price war unless it tastes any different (I'm hoping just a little sweeter and smoother).
Pb&J smells incredible, just perfectly like smooth peanut butter and strawberry jam.
White Coco Raz has a strong drool-producing aroma, like a chocolate raspberry cordial candy.
Red Velvet smells strongly of cocoa and buttercream with maybe a hint of cherry, and I think the breathing session is needed to calm it a little.

I'll re-cap and shake again before bed, then it's two weeks of burping and shaking ahead before trials. That's how I treat all my tryouts. So the waiting game is on!

Brettanomyces

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2014
Pacific Northwest
I ordered a sample pack last week that came in today, it was nicely packaged and came with a free 30ml as well as a couple pieces of cotton and a vape band(not sure if I'll ever use it but it's a nice touch). For $15 I ended up with 80ml and it shipped faster than many of my juice orders have, it all also smells good.

I could smell the Huckle Chuckle as soon as I opened my mailbox, it smells like a true huckleberry(not blueberry) that's slightly candied(like candy or syrup made with real huckleberries).

Frosted donut actually smells like an old fashioned glazed donut, I've been meaning to try Namber's donut pounder but if this tastes as good as it smells then it will have stiff competition when I do.

The strawberry shortcake smells like it uses a different strawberry flavoring than most of the juices I've tried and like the others it smells more like a true strawberry flavor than other juices I've tried.

The other flavors all smell good too but I thought I'd mention the ones that stand out, if I'm impressed with the flavor after steeping I'll post a followup review.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
A sniff of the Butter Nutter and my head snaps back.

That Usually happens when someone crams a Nutter Butter cookie up my nose. ;)

Me, too! My sniff test registered 'Nutter Butter' cookies, as well, and I adore those freakin' things! :drool: I had to grab a sample of that for my order and then I thought better of it and made it a 30ml bottle... Yeah, I got high hopes for that one! :::crossing appendages:::

TPR's PB Cream Pie was just 'meh' for me as a PB liquid, but it's good for those 'I want something non-nondescriptly sweet' moments.

Haven't tested anything from OHM's yet, as I want to give them at least a week or two to meld. I look forward to your 1st impressions, Guy. :)

Last edited:

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
In one respect, at least for me they are doing Too Good of a job.

Their order to receipt timeframe is nearly incomprehensibly fast, at least it has been for me. The first order was In My Mailbox in North Fla Less Than *48 hours* from the time I Placed The Order. And they are in Idaho, on the other side of the country. The 2nd order, arrived less than 48 hours after mixing. (The was a delay in order to send out time which was known in advance and got a 30 ml freebie tossed in.)

Now yeah the shipping is $5 but hell, I can't say a Word about that taking the speed into account. And it's coming freakin' 1st Class, not even Priority. I know my shipping and I am honestly boggled.

"Problem" is, the stuff hasn't seen two dang sunrises before it GETS to me. ITCVapes I believe was already at least 5-6 days old when it got to me.

Everyone has heard my typerant about steeping but I don't have any issue letting these chill for the week they'd Usually be being mixed/in the mail from anywhere else. Even anti-steep psycho me can see Any mixed-to-order juice needing at least a week to"jell".

My 2 fruits were much nicer after even just a week.

So far as freebies, I got the tank ring (Meh) and a 15% off <Ron White> kewpun <Ron White/>. That gets the Warp Speed shipping back to $2. Works for me.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Well, my maiden order arrived today, and has had a gentle warming, a long shaking, and is now sitting open-necked in the steep closet.

Oatmeal Cookie has a light, authentic scent.
Steam Roller smells just like my TVH VanHazin, and will probably be its replacement.
The King smells exactly like VW Peanut Butter Bananza, and will probably lose the price war unless it tastes any different (I'm hoping just a little sweeter and smoother).
Pb&J smells incredible, just perfectly like smooth peanut butter and strawberry jam.
White Coco Raz has a strong drool-producing aroma, like a chocolate raspberry cordial candy.
Red Velvet smells strongly of cocoa and buttercream with maybe a hint of cherry, and I think the breathing session is needed to calm it a little.

I'll re-cap and shake again before bed, then it's two weeks of burping and shaking ahead before trials. That's how I treat all my tryouts. So the waiting game is on!

Well, it's only delivery day +1 for me, but tonight's shake-squeeze-sniff revealed a bit of boozy smell from Oatmeal Cookie, The King, and especially Red Velvet which smells like a rum-cake. Caps off overnight for those three! The others are smelling very right, though.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
My Sampler is 2 weeks, 3 days old now.

Banana Fosters. Strange. Lately, I've had ITCV NG and MBV Banana Cream. This ain't those. Sure seems to me to be more fresh nanner. Now, I've made Bananas Foster, sorry, this ain't that either. There should equally heavy nanner with caramel and rum. Sorry, I'm not getting the last 2. I can give them a pass on the fresher smellin nanner cause the nanners in real BF aren't really cooked (much) per se. I was searching for some sweetness and didn't really find any. Then the next immediate tank was Vanilla Custard and I DID catch the light sweetness in the BF. Still, IMO, the flavor is a bit faint. I'd actually typed that in an email to Scott but somehow didn't hit the send button yet waiting to see if the flavor got stronger.

Still, I HUFFED a whole Evod tank last night in just a couple three hours so it sure didn't suck either. At least right now, Foster hasn't made an appearance. ;)

Blue Moo is on deck. A week ago it was really good. Maybe the best out of the 5 so far. Been shakin' N sniffin' daily and whoa, it's smelling Great.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
june30 will save you 30% off this weekend 6/4-6/8 plus FREE shipping on any order over $25!!

Time to try some more flavors :)

Damn, that's tempting. I just put 5 more 30s in the cart, and with the code it's $27.95 and free shipping. That would just about tap out their "Interesting List," for me.

I can't do it.

1. I have enough juice
2. Order #1 is still steeping, and I don't re-order from vendors I haven't tried yet
3. I have too much juice
4. I have way too much juice already

maybe the PC will reboot before I wake up and wipe this cart before I break down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread