If Ohm's Vapes juices are as great as their order fulfillment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
I was able to catch their last day of the free 30 mL giveaway and received my order within 3 days! I've been reading good things about OV so I was super excited. So far not disappointed.
I got the sampler pack plus another 10 ml, the free 30 mL and some JOC:
Sampler Pack & extra 10 mL:
Red Monkey - need to steep some, right now it tastes like strawberry and banana runts candies mixed together.
Yabba Dabba - super lemon lime zest. Great if you like citrus vapes, as I do.
Me Lucky Charm - tastes like the cereal minus the marshmallows. IMHO it tasted like corn chips sans the salsa. I actually like it though;)
Huckle Chuckle - Never had huckleberry but I Imagine this is probably close to the flavor. It's good, may need a little steeping.
Silly Wabbit - an ADV - subtle fruity citrus flavors. Really good. No milky flavoring IMO.
Taste The Rainbow - an ADV - I was blown away by this juice! Just my opinion, but this is skittles going in and out with an aftertaste of gummy flavoring. Simply amazing to me.

Free 30 mL:
Fruity C's - an ADV - light orangey citrus cereal and a hint of milk. Very good!!

All in all, super happy with my order. And this comes right after I received the juices (no steeping). Looking forward to tasting after letting them sit a little longer. I will be ordering another sampler of diff. flavors as I am impressed with them so far.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Glad you're liking them, LilWhiteClouder. And thank you for the review of their cereal flavors. I'm addicted to their Me Lucky Charm, and so far, seem to be the only one who can taste the marshmallows ;) I need to try Silly Rabbit again, since I only sampled it the first day I received it. Just came down with a summer cold, so I was hitting the higher PG liquids to try and clear it up.

I'm narrowing my list for a sampler for this weekend's sale.

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
I also got the silly rabbit and it tastes kind of like it could use some more steeping for the other flavors to come through. So far I've tried frosted donut and killer cupcake and really like them both. The frosted donut kind of reminds me of ictelixir's glazed donut except better. So far it seems like quality stuff.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Red Monkey - need to steep some, right now it tastes like strawberry and **banana runts candies** mixed together.

Ding!Ding!Ding!

I'd said "a more natural" nanner flavor on the Banana Fosters but LWC nails it here.

This IS what I was tasting.

Damn, that's tempting. I just put 5 more 30s in the cart, and with the code it's $27.95 and free shipping. That would just about tap out their "Interesting List," for me.
I can't do it.
1. I have enough juice
2. Order #1 is still steeping, and I don't re-order from vendors I haven't tried yet
*****3. I have too much juice
4. I have way too much juice already*****

maybe the PC will reboot before I wake up and wipe this cart before I break down

I hear ya!

But sheesh. 30% is almost 1/3 off. That's too good of a deal for me to pass up on top of their already Great price.

I have not been a big juice recommender. I have recco'd Halo's Menthols cause I like the company and I really like their Thol juices. I, as an ex thol smoker Need a tank of good thol loaded up. I use the Halo Thols with Moon Mountain Vapor Trails for my home mixed Ice Ice Melon Baby which I Always have at the ready.

Though I did reorder ITCV NG and CGC, I probably would only reorder NG again of those two.

However, You NEED to getcha some Ohm's Blue Moo. The description says "This is a blend of Sweet Cream, Vanilla, and Blueberry." Yep, pretty much, except the Nilla is a little weak right now at a bit over two weeks old. Still, definitely Blueberry Cream for sure.

A No Doubt reorder for me and it was pretty tasty, the tastiest probably of my 5, right FOOB.

And since Strawberry Shortcake seems similar, ("A blend of sweet strawberry, vanilla cake and a hint of sweet cream.") it seems a no brainer to add it to the BM reorder. Of course, Now, I'm vacillating between Blue Moo and the Blueberry Custard. Hmmm. That's two 30's for $16.18 shipped. I can't pass that up.

Still the Blue Moo is a good one for me.

I'll say this, even on the couple I'm still thinking on, I am like that hanging out the car window Dawg huffin' at the air rushing by with this Ohm's. I am nearly over vaping it and have 2 GS Airs on the way. Whee! I may seriously have to consider dropping my nic some as much of the Ohm's as I am huffing. First juices I've done this with. I usually go through an Evod tank in about 1/2 a day. The other night I went through a tank of the Banana Fosters in about 3 hours.

I would probably pee my pants if Scott would start offering an extra flavor shot. Still, that's not Nearly the requirement here that it is for me with ITCV.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
I thought about Blue Moo/BB Custard, Bruce, but I've got over 100mL of well-steeped Puddin' #9 from ITCVapes in the cupboard already. I adore that stuff, and don't really need any more creamy blueberry. Here's what's in the OV-indecision cart right now: C-C-S, Cinnamon Crunch Cookie, Cookies-n-Cream, Frosted Donut, and Strawberry Shortcake.

I guess I can dawdle another day or two before the sale goes away. Even if I pass on it, Black Friday/Cyber Monday will come around well before my stock gets anywhere close to low.

Unothegreat

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2015
I just ordered 3x sample packs, so I could try a bunch of their flavors. 150 ml for 42 shipped? Yes please! I'm also in Boise, so it should get here super fast. Should have enough juice to last quite a while. I just bought 120ml at the local B&M yesterday too.

Heres what I've got coming:

Butter Nutter, Big D's Vanilla Custard, Oatmeal Cookie, Cookies N' Cream, Red Velvet, Red Monkey, Koco Karma, Peach Mango, Dragon Tears, Lotta Colada, Huckle Chuckle, Razberry Limeaid, Rootbeer Float, Frosted Donut, and Happy Pappy All 50/50 mix, 12mg nic

Can't wait to try these! I'm gonna let them steep for a week or so, before breaking into them.

jlmotox

May 23, 2014
So Cal
Fresh out of the mail, tried Fruity C's (like eating front loops out of the box!) and Big D's strawberry custard (strawberry milkshake comes to mind) and I am quite impressed! I'm going to give them a week or so and see if anything changes but so far I'm happy and will be going back for more!

Thanks to the OP for posting this thread! Good find!

Jomoke

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2012
Connecticut
I decided to try the Frosted Donut I got. The juices I ordered have a made on date of 5/31 so I only gave it a 6 day steep. I honestly have to say I'm not getting much flavor from this juice as of right now. It smells like a glazed donut, but I'm just not getting that much flavor and wouldn't know what I was vaping if I didn't know what the flavor was supposed to be.

I'm going to put this away for another week or so and try it again at that time and hope that more steeping will bring out the flavor and a little more sweetness which I'm not getting at all.

I also tried the Cinnamon Crunch Cookie a couple days ago and have to say this one definitely tastes as described but needs some serious steep time. I know I'm going to like this one - the cinnamon is faint at this point but you know it's there and you also get a cookie taste that reminds me of a sugar cookie with the little burnt crisps at the edges.

The other juices I got all smell great and exactly like what they're supposed to be. Will report back as I try each flavor and will definitely give Frosted Donut another shot in a week.

Last edited:

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Had to go with that june30 coupon order...

30 ml each of Blue Moo, Strawberry Shortcake and Cookies and Cream. 90 ml of juice for $21.77 shipped.

I think that's it for me for awhile, not counting my samples that I'm nearing the end of, I'll have 170 ml in 5 Ohm's flavors
steeping and being vaped .

I also told Scott in my order comments that I'd appreciate a 10% Flavor Boost if he'd consider it. I'll report back if he replies one way or the other.

LATE EDIT; I'd add the Vanilla Custard to a reorder list too. I'm getting more Creme Brulee
than a Custard but at just a couple days over 2 weeks old, it's pretty tasty.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Last edited:

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
I couldn't resist the arooooma of the 8 day old Butter Nutter when shakin'Nsnffin' it.

Wow. Just like it smells, it's like vapin' a freakin' Nutter Butter cookie.

I can't imagine how good it'll be in a couple more weeks. A certain standout.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
They all smell great but the PB&J was the first to hit my senses.

Well, my maiden order arrived today, and has had a gentle warming, a long shaking, and is now sitting open-necked in the steep closet.

Pb&J smells incredible, just perfectly like smooth peanut butter and strawberry jam.

One more note on the Butter Nutter.

Just how much do you LOVE Nutter Butters? I REALLY like them.

But ya know, after I scarfate the whole damn package, I've had enough for a bit.

I think Jomoke and ManOOver made the better PB decision than Butter Nutter. I think the Strawberry jam will be a nice, Needed addition to Just Peanut Butter (cookie).

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
I think Jomoke and ManOOver made the better PB decision than Butter Nutter. I think the Strawberry jam will be a nice, Needed addition to Just Peanut Butter (cookie).

Honestly, if I wasn't sitting with a newly-purchased 30mL of Dr. Crimmy's Peanut Butter Cookie, I probably would have jumped on OV Butter Nutter too! BUT, I won't argue about Pb&J. It smells just like the sandwich, and I mean exactly. That one and White Coco Raz are the most enticing to the nose. 9 more days....

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
It saddens me that after much deliberation and number crunching that I have to pass on this current coupon code.

Originally I had planned on using my bonus money on hardware, and that is how it must remain. I dreamed that I could squeeze in an order to take advantage of this sale, but, alas, not. I have to hold off until the next paycheck. But with or without a sale, I'll be picking up a few more flavors at that time.

Silly Rabbit hasn't really changed much from my initial out-of-the mail sampling. I think I can detect a few more flavors below the orange and corn cereal. It's a really good orange, though. I might end up going for the Mad Orange when I do place my order, however, since the corn cereal isn't working for me in vape form as well as the oats in Me Lucky Charm.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
One more note on the Butter Nutter.

Just how much do you LOVE Nutter Butters? I REALLY like them.

But ya know, after I scarfate the whole damn package, I've had enough for a bit.

Not me! I adore peanut butter cookies, especially Nutter Butter, more than any other human probably does. I haven't delved into this flavor yet, as I am still cycling through the many PB variations of other juices that I have yet to sample.

So far, the only promising PB flavor that I would go back to is 5P's Grandmaster, but that's only because as a whole, I enjoy the flavor, however, it is NOT a PB that I've been hoping for. Ripe Vape's Monkey Snack is still too banana forward for me, TPR's PB Cream Pie was creamy/sweet to me but I don't get PB at all. Next up in the PB wars (using the same Aspire Nautilus) will be Rip Tripper's Elvis Stash and MFS Peanut Butter (getting desperate now), because they're both already steeped, but my will power to wait for the OHM's Nutter Butter to be ready is fast crumbling. :w00t:

spk99

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
The B-Lo
My THREE sample packs just arrived! any FOOB suggestions? (all 12mg nic, 50/50 pg-vg)

Blue Moo - Red Monkey - Blue Banana - Strawberry
killer Cupcake - Strawberry lemon aid - Jack berry
Nutter Butter - frosted donut - Citrus Ice - Rasberry lime aid - FruityPunch
- Mad Orange - Me Lucky Charm - Yabba Dabba

damn my home office smells amazing right now... all caps off!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread