If the was one thing you could change about your e cig supplier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
What would you change about your "go to" e cig supplier, what would it be?

One stop shopping, being able to purchase everything I need in one place. Consistency in what is carried and reasonable prices throughout the store. Clear description of items being sold and specs. Last but not least, great customer service and an excellent warranty on more expensive items. Ah...in my perfect world :)

FireHorse

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2010
Wyoming, USA
One stop shopping, being able to purchase everything I need in one place. Consistency in what is carried and reasonable prices throughout the store. Clear description of items being sold and specs. Last but not least, great customer service and an excellent warranty on more expensive items. Ah...in my perfect world :)

I agree! The whole choice of what to buy is very confusing right now for a newbie and all the different sites aren't helping with that problem. Had I known half of what I've learned from people on this forum when I bought my first kit, I would have made wiser decisions.

7thCabal

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
808state
I would like my supplier to have a E-cig bikini team that would come to my house dance around in there bikini's showing off the newest e cig models and personally hand dripping the lastest juices in my atomizer for flavor testing. I know i just woke up and am still dreaming but it does sound pretty good.

+100. I'm thinkin' like a "Hooters-n-PVs" kinda place--

hiram13pm

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2010
Merced, CA
Having a local supplier would be great and if it was staffed in bikini clad women even better hehehe, but all kidding aside a local store would be great or better yet a vapping bar that sold supplies.

It's coming, bro... I predict in 5 years, you'll be able to get juice and hardware at your local 7-11...

7thCabal

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
808state
What about a mobile e-cig shop--
For some reason or another we have a mobile coffee cafe w/ lingerie clad women serving coffee & pastries. I see a lot of guys smoking with their cup-a-joe & doughnuts ALL the time.
I wonder...
& for all the ladies so they don't feel left out-- I'll be vaping the next 10 mins with my shirt off-- LoL!

Takusakura

Jul 8, 2010
So Cal
It's coming, bro... I predict in 5 years, you'll be able to get juice and hardware at your local 7-11...

Funny you say that bc my local 7-11 does sell a 510 model. but the carts for it look pretty proprietary to it. They sell for 20$ for the starter kit with one full cig and three carts and a usb charger, and the carts run 15$ for 5. Looks like its not the best quality though.

Rosa

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
Beaverton, Oregon!

I second that: it's getting pretty old having to buy (and pay for shipping) from 3-4 different suppliers every time I make e-cig purchases. Oh to be able to get a low price on all my supplies from one supplier! (that's why I don't actually have a go-to supplier, none of them have everything I need at the best price)

mutt4a

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2010
Texas
Mines one i think we could get.

Get rid of the "codes" to get the price. I'd much rather just shop, see the price, and compare. Having a laundry list of codes that have to be used to get the "right price" is just a pain.

Add to that, I'd like them to have a page showing me what part they are playing in the FDA war. And if its a positive role, a spot to say, ok take XX% more and use it in the endeavor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread