E-cigs Could Change Your Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightseer

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Somewhere in time.
I gotta tell you-when I first played that video my daughter was in the room and almost had an asthma attack laughing so hard.....for days, every time she walks by me she looks over and says..."smells kinda like....muffins?" And giggles hysterically. My husband and younger daughter think she's lost it. It's great:)

bpaulette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2010
midwest
Ack - glad it was just "almost" - would hate to hear it actually hurt someone from laughing. heh

When I was on a quest to find my perfect flavors, trying everything under the sun, I used to blow clouds toward my wife, because it was always entertaining to see what she thought it smelled like. One evening, we'd had a few glasses of wine, and I blew something at her (don't actually remember what it was), but she sat there and sniffed and sniffed, with a furrowed brow, and finally popped out "what is that, a muffin?" and something about the way she said it made us laugh like idiots for like 20 minutes... so I had to toss that in there. Don't think my delivery was as funny as hers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread