• Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Inappropriate

second2none

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2009
Sinking Spring, Pa.
Can they legally ban apv's ???
I just dont see how , when you can buy [moderated] and other illegal drug paraphernalia.

If it does happen I would have to seriously wonder if our government has FINALLY got in bed with big tobacco for income since they are losing more tax $ everyday.

Lastly , If our beloved government was truly worried about cigs and health why haven't they been banned for ANYONE born after a certain date ???? who would oppose that ?

Last edited by a moderator:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I'm covered for the next 12-13 years.
Assuming:
A) Nic survives in Freezer
B) No Nuclear Disasters
C) I live that long

May have to source PG/VG, Batteries, food for guard dogs:laugh:

Now the real deal:
Tax Money - critical for the Fat Cats in D.C.
Health - Last thing any country wants is Accelerated Over population. People need to Die to make room for younger tax payers.
Lets not forget a likely food shortage with more healthy mouths to feed.

There are dozens of real world issues/concerns we do not take into consideration and Governments never intend mention to the general public.

Zombies? ............................ Nope................ Soylent Green

Soylent-Green-lg.jpg

Last edited:

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Can they legally ban apv's ???
I just dont see how , when you can buy [moderated] and other illegal drug paraphernalia.

If it does happen I would have to seriously wonder if our government has FINALLY got in bed with big tobacco for income since they are losing more tax $ everyday.

Lastly , If our beloved government was truly worried about cigs and health why haven't they been banned for ANYONE born after a certain date ???? who would oppose that ?

Well, in the US we're supposedly supposed to be free to make our own dumb choices. Of course, that's only when it's convenient for the powers-that-be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread