If you are considering buying a 180w "Box God" **PLEASE READ THIS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do vape at what I want to, I just wanted someone to tell me what to do. :) Thank you.

From this day on you shall:

1. Vape at 80 watts. (UNLESS IT IS SUNDAY AND THE MOON IS FULL)
2. Vape only 5 pawns.
3. Use only regulated mods that are stainless.
4. Use only coils built at 2.4421 ohms
5. Allow me to change these rules when I feel like it.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
From this day on you shall:

1. Vape at 80 watts. (UNLESS IT IS SUNDAY AND THE MOON IS FULL)
2. Vape only 5 pawns.
3. Use only regulated mods that are stainless.
4. Use only coils built at 2.4421 ohms
5. Allow me to change these rules when I feel like it.

Nothing offered by 5 Pawns sounds good to me. Could I have Vaper's Tongue?

Nothing offered by 5 Pawns sounds good to me. Could I have Vaper's Tongue?

WHAT! You mean you don't like the same things I do! That's not possible! Haha. Funny I actually use Five Pawns so I don't get vaper's Tongue. It's definitely not my all day vape, I vape Black Flag Fallen and Lucena. Both are kind of bitter so when I switch to Boosted or something like that I get all the flavor.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I've always loved the "why am I getting dry hits from my new XXXX".

I've always wanted to answer "because you didn't do your research before you bought it".

I think part of that is how many choices of gear there is now. People don't have to take the time to figure out how to make what they have work, they can just move on to something else. That didn't used to be an option.

Mbarbarito

Dec 21, 2014
NY
I didn't say that it did. I was referring to how long products have been on the market.

OH. XD how long have they been on the market? I mean. A few months ago I hadn't heard anything of a 150 watt box mod..this christmas I think 3-4 different models came out. Lets just say the growth of wattage has been getting exponentially faster.

ChrisBBacon

Nov 1, 2014
Kent UK
I don't understand why this thread even exists. So you don't think the God is right for the way you vape. Does that mean nobody else will enjoy it? Do your friends like all of the same juices as you and as much as you? Everyone has their own preferences. I do not own the God so I'm not being defensive, all I'm saying is why are you so worried what others are vaping? It has not been proven harmful if used responsibly. Yes, there are idiots who misuse it just like their are people misusing prescription meds, guns, and cars. Let's just stop making medicine because some people misuse it. Let's stop making guns because some people shoot at humans instead of deer. Let's stop making cars because some people drive 140 mph. This is nonsense! just because some people misuse things doesn't mean the thing being misused is necessarily bad, It's the people who misuse it who are in the wrong.
Bugger I've already made my children their all doomed now :s pmsl

Jazzman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
High Desert, CA
With every God180 comes a Darwin test. You might pass and get a lovely saturated vape (usually below 180watts... just a hint), or you will continue to struggle and cause yourself misery while trying to attain enlightenment on what constitutes a good vape and what steps are needed to get there, or you will die...die by fire.

Education is the key. I wish you well in your test.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread