If you could change one thing about a provari what would you add, change, or adjust???

Status
Not open for further replies.

IV4P34LLD4Y

May 13, 2013
PacNW, USA
Although there are after-market suppliers, I'd like for Provape to offer Pro Ring covers for the top cone top. Also bring back the chrome battery extension cap, even if they don't bring back the chrome body; I was able to purchase one of the last chrome end caps and it really makes for an attractive and complete look.

Not a fan of VW and not an ultra low ohm rba user, so I have no interest there. More colors would be nice. I'd wanted a red one forever, but got tired of waiting and purchased a black Mini...about 3 weeks before the red was announced. :glare:

I'm overall extremely pleased with my two Provari's. Together, they are used about 95% of the time. Nothing else I have can compare. The only time I use something else (Smoktech Gripper) is when I am stealth vaping in a movie theater.
___

Nothing to do with the Provari, but....I'd love to see Provape offer a bottom feeder box mod of the quality of a Provari.

@BADITUDE - Pro ring covers? Can u explain this to me? Not sure if I have heard of this before, well sure I have just don't remember anything specifically about them, thanks!!! Also, a bottom feed box mod would that be basically the opposite of
What it looks like currently (I'm guessing that they are a top feed obviously just not sure
How a bottom feed box mod would work unless they have some kind of anti-gravity feed lines lol) thx baditude!!!

IV4P34LLD4Y

May 13, 2013
PacNW, USA
@KEMOSABE - sounds like u got lucky with your provari purchase!!! I really really really want one of the chrome provaris they came out with a whole back! Have u had any problems with the chrome peeling, chipping, or just wearing away at all with your chrome unit? I know they r in the process of making polished units that look very similar to the one that you have now but they r not chromed they r polished stainless steel. As far as the hundredth on the digi display goes, do u really think that it would make that much of a difference in the vape being able to manipulate the unit with only a hundredth of a volt increment?

IV4P34LLD4Y

May 13, 2013
PacNW, USA
@BOOG - r u talking about the divots on the top cap? Would u rather have it plain with no machine work or just something a little different than the divot look???

@JMARCA -by flush top, do u mean get rid of the top cap all together? Would this be so the unit looks as if the tank (I'm guessing here..,) was infused with the units body almost like what is referred to as a hybrid?

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
Some more-feminine colors. Brushed brass would be nice.

But isn't the one-button menu system usually the biggest reason to buy a different tube mod? Get easy-to-use buttons.

A somewhat lower price would be nice. Get out some of those colored ones and put teeny scratches on the bottom so you can sell them as blems?

A little less weight without losing strength would be nice. Is that what someone said about titanium?

If the first two items above were done, I might buy one. Especially if I can go 3 months w/o a stinky. (I only made 1 month last time.)

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
VW I'm really starting to like it I wish my provaris had it

NOT needed.

Im all for it if they come out with a totally different mod based on a VW chipset but I dont want to lose support or add-ons for this one.

Lineup would be Provape 1, ProVARI and ProWatty.

That being said, A titanium version would be awesome.

DaxFX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Puerto Rico
NOT needed.

Im all for it if they come out with a totally different mod based on a VW chipset but I dont want to lose support or add-ons for this one.

Lineup would be Provape 1, ProVARI and ProWatty.

That being said, A titanium version would be awesome.

You may say
ProVolty
ProWatty

But that does not make any sense to me, why you would like 2 diferent devices, should i mention I LOVE my VAMO VV/VW

Maybe a
ProVARI = Pro Variable Volt & Watts.

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
@baditude, boog, kemosabe - user named Thompson started a thread under provari called "provari pro rings" he claims that he just bought pro rings for his provari!!! So it looks like you can get them for your provari setup
I know of this. I bought one from BombVapor but it rolled off a dresser and now I somehow can't find it. The vendor has been out of stock of these for weeks, so I ordered a couple more from a Korean vendor called Rampage Vapor that have yet to be delivered Adapter :: Provari Conn -

It would just be nice if Provape offered a high quality Pro Ring, too. They offered J-Wraps at one time, but I didn't see them on the website last I checked.

IV4P34LLD4Y said:
Also, a bottom feed box mod would that be basically the opposite of
What it looks like currently (I'm guessing that they are a top feed obviously just not sure
How a bottom feed box mod would work unless they have some kind of anti-gravity feed lines lol) thx baditude!!!
To learn more about a bottom feeder box mod, research the Reo. Generally considered the "Provari" of bottom feeders, with almost the same fan following.

http://www.reosmods.com/index.php

Last edited:

cornolio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
new york
Here's a provari ring from Sotong on vaporwall.took 12 days from payment to get it from Singapore

image-27.jpg

Johnny P

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2012
Greece
For the rings of the thread I have to say that it's easy to make someone going to machine shop.
They cost a little money. I I made of aircraft aluminum and gave away for free a few friends in the Greek forum
This is the most beautiful in the attys, but they need air from the bottom does not work
I wanted to make just about anyone using genesis atomizers withe the airflow on top cap

66463722.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread