If you have 555, please try and confirm...Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

need_2quit

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2009
usa
while waiting for my 555 order, I mixed Taboo (Ry4) and Artisan (cappaccino) from liquidxpress. OMG it's like 555. Takes the great nutty part of Ry4 and cuts the sweet caramel just a tad, to give you a very nice smooth all day vape.

I purchased the Artisan flavor and didn't care for it alone. Was wondering what I was going to do with it. Mixed with Ry4=killer. A homebrew 555 with a strong flavor.

I cut it quite a bit with pg/vg to get the 36nic down and it is still very flavorful.

if anyone has Artisan and aren't happy with it -- mix it.

The Artisan E-Liquid

Taboo E-Liquid

I've bought from this supplier a couple times = fast service and prices.

Cool! I had bought some 36mg 555 to use in mixing with some Lorannoils (read that it's more of a non-flavor that most), but now I'm waiting to get some PG, since the Glycerine that I tried mixing my concoctions up with didn't agree with my bronchial tubes. I dug the 555 out of the 'fridge and added it to some cherry flavor, and it definitely cut down the sickening (to me) sweetness of it, and "rounded" out the flavor. Thanks!

As for buying 555 - I got a SALE notice from digitalvapeshop this week. I can't post the url yet, but you'll figure it out. They're having a sale, TODAY ONLY, Saturday, and the 15ml juice sizes are almost all $6.50. From my experience so far, that's pretty good. I've only seen that once before ... in my entire 3 weeks of vaping. LOL.

They have 24mg 555 at the sale price, but are already out of the 36mg 555. They had just about everything else, though, at the $6.50/bottle price. They add a flat $7.00 shipping charge, but I thought that was okay if you're going to stock up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread